8.Tiny little dancer

I woke up to the sound of rain I turned and looked at the time it was 12am I slowly got up and escaped Zayn's arms. And put on my black leggings and made my way down the stairs. I went to the back door to see the beautiful night sky.

ZAYNS POV

I sat there as I watched her walk out the door so I slowly got up to see where she was off to. I slowly walked down the stairs as I peeked around the corner as I saw her go out the back door into the pouring rain. Where is she going is she crazy she could get killed out there in that weather. I walked to the back door to see her just standing there until she just started too.........

ARIA'S POV

I opened the door as i saw lighten strike off in the distance. I stood as i let the rain take control of me. I started to dance with the sound of the wind and hit the moves as the thunder roared. I use to always do this when mom was around it called me. And the sound of the thunder and to see the lighting gave me a rush. The rain cleared my head as I moved my hips to the rhythm of the thunder.

As the rain started to calm down I turned around and saw Zayn at the back door. How long had he been watching did I wake him up? I walked to the back door as i got closer i saw him holding a towel. He opened the door and handed it too me. It was warm like he put it in the dryer for me.

"How long have you been standing here?" i asked as he rubbed my arms to warm me up.

"Aria I told you I know when you leave my side I feel empty. I watched you walk out the room so I got up and followed you down too see were you were sneaking off too. As I saw you dance I was shocked at how amazing you are! But after i saw how wet you were getting i put a towel in the dryer for you to help warm you up when you came in. Love where did you learn how to dance like that?" he looked at me as I blushed.

"I just one day went outside when it was raining and I just felt free and felt like I could just let go. And I haven't been able to do it sense my mom died. And I feel so relieved sense I got to do it now it's been so long. When my mom found me one day in the rain dancing she said she didn't know wether to call me crazy or dumb. But then she smiled and said I'll just call you my tiny little dancer. She called me that ever sense then." as I finished I looked up to see Zayn starring at me just starring. I couldn't tell what he was thinking, but then he slowly kissed the top of my head.

"You are the most beautiful girl I ever seen and just when I thought you couldn't get anymore perfect you always seem to prove me wrong. Babygirl you have talent and you shouldn't let that go to waste when you dance you know what your doing. You don't care what going on around you dont even care that lighting is striking just a couple inches away from you. Even though it scares the life out me something just told me to let you dance so I did." He said as he kissed my forehead again. And then stepped back and looked at me. Then he held out his hand. "Will you take this dance My lady?" All I could do was smile and take his hand as he pulled me into his chest.

We stood there in silence rocking back in forth it wasn't a awkward silence though it was peaceful. Then he spun me around and dipped me down and held me there as we stayed there just starring back into each others eyes. And pulled me back up our eyes never leaving each others. This moment right here was perfect, he was perfect. I stood there with him until he picked me up and carried me too our room and laid me down. He walked to his side and layed down next to me and pulled onto his chest and kissed my lips softly..

"Goodnight My Love."

"Goodnight."

Sorry for that short chapter. Just got real tired let me know what y'all think so far please? And give me some help with some new chapter what would y'all like?