2.Let it rain.

There we stood looking into each other eyes and I realized what I was suppose to be doing. That's when I started to run past him when I felt something grab my hand. It was Zayn he turned me around grabbing my attention.

"Can I make it up to you by buying you some coffee or something?" He asked

I stood there wanting to say yes to this perfect stranger, but I couldn't I just couldn't.

"I'm sorry I really have to go."

As I turned around because I just wanted to cry it's the first time a guy has actually payed attention to me he grabbed me again before speaking.

"Can I at least have your number?"

I hurriedly wrote my number down and gave it to him and he smiled.

"Nice running into you Aria." He said as he winked

I laughed and said goodbye and hurried to get my dads cigarettes I already new I was going to be in so much trouble. But I really could careless it was worth running into Zayn. I just hope that isn't the last time I see him. Gosh what am I saying who would want someone like me I could never get away from my father.

It would take a hero to rescue me from my life now. And I know if Zayn would've seen my cuts he would've left me right there. It's started to rain as I walked back home from the store. I held my hand out feeling the cold water hit my hands the rain has always calmed me. When I was little my mom use to sing to me when it would rain. It was one of her favorite songs by Gary Allan.

"Well this town has closed down way too early,
And there's nothing to do,
So I'm driving around in circles,
And I'm thinking about you,
Today I heard you got a new last name,
Sure didn't know it was gonna hit me this way,
And the radio just keeps on playing all these songs about rain
Now there's all kind of songs about babies and love that goes right,
But for some unknown reason nobody wants to play them tonight,
Hey I hope it's sunny wherever you are,
But that's sure not the picture tonight in my car,
And it sure ain't easing my pain all these songs like,

Rainy Night In Georgia,
and Kentucky Rain,
Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again,
Blue Eyes Crying In The early morning Rain,
They go on and on,
And there's no two the same,

Oh it would be easy to blame all these songs about rain,
Well I thought I was over you but I guess maybe I'm not,
Cause when I let you go looks like lonely is all that I got,
Guess I'll never know what could have been,
Sure ain't helping this mood that I'm in,
If their gonna keep on playing me songs like,

Rainy Night In Georgia,
and Kentucky Rain,
Here Comes That Rainy Day Feeling Again,
Blue Eyes Crying In The early morning Rain,
They go on and on,
And there's no two the same,

Oh how I wish I could blame all these songs about rain,
All these songs about rain,
Songs about rain......."

It brought tears to my eyes I missed her so much. And so does my dad but the man I come home to everyday that is not my dad. He is a heartless monster. As I walked through the rain back to the house I prepared my self for what would happen.

I walked in and thankfully he was passed out on the couch so I quietly placed his cigarettes on the table in front of him. Then I walked to my room and slowly and quietly shut my door. Then my phone vibrated. Could it be him? No don't be silly it's probably another notification. As I pulled out my phone I saw it was a unknown number. And I opened it.

:Text From Unknown Number
Hey it's Zayn you know the guy you ran into today. :)

:To Zayn
Oh hey :)

:Zayn
I would have loved to sit down and get to know you but you ran off. Maybe we can get some coffee sometime or something? If you want?

:To Zayn
I would love that but I dont know if my dad would let me.

:Zayn
Let me talk to him and let him know you'll be in good hands.

Omg I can't believe I am actually texting him! Wait why is he texting me and asking me out to coffee did he not see how much of a wreck i am. I would never be able to go my dad never lets me go anywhere unless it's for him.

And I would never let Zayn meet my dad ever! What am I going to do? Fuck it! This isn't everyday that I meet a guy that is willing to talk to me. I don't care how bad my dad will beat me this is worth it. This is worth it.

:To Zayn
I'll come so where do you want to meet and what time?

:From Zayn
How about Hopes Cafe? At 10 Tomorrow?

That brought back memories that was where my mom use to take me every Saturday everyone knows me there. He's perfect already... I wonder if he felt that spark when we touched like I did?

:To Zayn
Sounds Perfect see you there.

:Zayn
Well goodnight love sweet dreams. ;)

Next Day.......

I woke up happy that's the first time in a long time was it because of Zayn? I got up showered and got ready before my dad could wake up. I curled my hair and put on light make up with some eyeliner and lipgloss and wore my pretty long sleeve white lace dress I had to wear long sleeve I couldn't let anyone see my cuts especially Zayn.

It was 9:30 so I hurry and left while my dad was asleep and walked to the cafe. As I walked in I smelt that sweet smell of cookies like I use too. And there I saw Zayn standing at the counter and he turned as he herd the door open as I came in. He smiled and started to walk towards me I was nervous so nervous.

"Wow...." He said as he came up

Omg what can he tell I'm nervous. Do I look bad omg omg!

"Aria you look beautiful..." He said as he stopped me from thinking and he smiled I could tell my face was red and he saw it too. I have never been called beautiful sense my mom has been gone.

"Thank you." I said trying to hide my rose colored cheeks and he pulled my hands away.

"Don't it's adorable."he said as he gently pulled me towards our table.

We sat down and the lady took our orders. And as I looked up I saw Zayn was starring at me.

"Aria can I ask you something?"

"Yes."

"Do you believe in love at first sight?"

...............