22.I love her

ARIAS POV

"Come on babe!"

"What Zayn?" I asked for the 100th time this morning.

"Do you really have to go with the girls? I mean can't you just stay here with me? You just got home yesterday." Zayn said as he followed me around pouting like a little puppy dog.

"Zayn it's a girls day. You know I would love to stay here with you but I haven't hung with El and Dani in awhile." I said as I turned around facing him.

"I just don't want you to leave my side." He said as his playful looked turned to hurt.

"Babe look at me what's wrong?" I said as I pulled his chin up so he could look at me.

"I'm just scared okay. I'm scared if I'm not there something will happen Ari I can't loose you it killed me seeing you like that it's all my fault." He said as he had this look on his face breaking my heart.

"Hey. Hey hey look at me Zayn look at me." I said making him look back up at me.

"None of that was your fault you hear me. It was all my fathers fault and he isn't here anymore and you can FaceTime me and call me. If you think somethings wrong or if you need to talk call me and I'll come right back home." I said as I starred into his hazel melting eyes.

"Ari just promise me you'll be careful I don't want to have to kill anyone." He said pulling me into his embrace.

"I promise Zayn, and I'll have the girls with me I'll be fine." I said as I stood on my tippy toes and kissed his nose. Making him pout.

"What?" I asked.

"I don't get a real one?" He asked pointing to his pouted lips.

"Nahhhhh." I said turning around but before I could get to far he grabbed my hand spinning me back into his chest.

"Ohhhh Mr.Malik." I saw growling at him.

That's when he smashed his lips into mine making me crave his touch. He slowly backed me up into the wall. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance, but I wouldn't allow it.

So he ran his hands down my back making goose bumps rise in my skin driving me nuts until his hands gripped my bum maken me yelp.

And that when he snaked his tongue into my mouth claiming every inch. He then lifted me up against the wall. Causing me to giggle.

"Omg Zayn." I said smiling down at him.

"Oh how bad I want to rip your clothes off Aria I want to make love to you and make you scream my name." He said as he kissed my neck.

"Zayn"i said in between breathes.

"Hmmm" he said into my neck.

"I need to go... The girls" is all I could get out as he found my spot on my neck causing me to moan out his name.

"Mmmm mmmm mmm" he said as he smirked at me.

"Your right love it is time for you and the girls to leave" he said setting me down slowly never leaving my eyes.

I couldn't say nothing I was still breathing fast. My knees wanted to give out on me and I just wanted to leap on him and rip off his clothes. But I was knocked out of my thoughts with banging on the door.

"ARIA! ITS TIME TO GO!" Dani screamed from the other side.

"I'll be right out" I chocked out causing Zayn to smirk so I hit him in his chest.

"Ow" he said rubbing his chest.

"That's what you get for being a tease" I said walking away from him.