1.Pain always haunts me.

It was just another day of me coming home scared of what was going to happen. My name is Aria Sebring I'm 19 I have blonde hair and crystal blue eyes, and live with my abusive dad. He wasn't always like this.

My mom died in a car accident and ever sense then my dad has changed. So I was coming in the door from buying my dad some more beer from the store, and as soon as I set the beer down on the counter he slapped me.

"You stupid ungrateful little bitch you took long enough getting my beer" my dad yelled at me as I was walking away I whispered

"Sorry father I'll do it faster next time." As I walked to my room and shut my door I slid down it silently crying so he wouldn't hear me.

Because the last time he herd me cry he told me my mother never loved me and beat me and punched me til I couldn't move any more. I got up and walked to my bathroom and found a razor and did what I've been doing for a month now.

I lifted my sleeve and slit my wrist right above the other. It hurt but at the same time I couldn't quit. I was useless just like my father has told me. I put the razor down and wrapped my arm.

Suddenly *boom!* my door slams open

" Aria!" My dad yells

"Yes father what is it you need?"

"I need cigarettes , go now!"

Just then he slung me out of room and dragged me by my hair to the front door. I left quickly and was running so I could hurry and wouldn't take to long for my dad. I didn't wanna disappoint him and him beat me again. But just then I wasn't paying attention and ran straight into somebody.

"I'm ... Im sorry.." I stuttered

"Omg its fine. Are you okay?" He asked in a British accent

As I looked up I met his beautiful hazel eyes and starred at how handsome he was his black hair goes into a black quiff and he smelt amazing oh and he dressed in a black v-neck and white skinny jeans with black hi top van showing off his tattoos. I was so dazed off that I didn't hear him talking to me.

"I'm sorry what did you say?" I asked

"Are you alright love?"

Omg the way he said love made me feel different what was this feeling?

"Oh yes I'm fine." I said as I tried to get up but I was so weak I haven't really been able to eat or anything lately hiding from my dad or getting beaten by him.

But I slowly felt his hand grab mine and that when I felt weird all through out my body.

"Here let me help you up sense it's my fault you are on the ground in the first place." He said as he smiled

Oh that smile could heel everything it was so mesmerizing. As we looked at each other it felt like forever he let go of my hand and I felt cold again. He looked at me and smiled once again.

" I'm Zayn, and your name love?"

" I'm Aria......."

**********************

Go watch my trailer on YouTube

Zayn Malik Wattpad Trailer Will It Last

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SaUUsR4T-ss