19.Will Get Her Back

ZAYNS POV

"What the hell are you doing?!?" Liam asked as I held him back.

As I watched the love of my life get drug away.

"What the fuck Zayn he is going to kill her! Louis yelled out.

"Zayn." I looked to see Harry barley holding on.

I slowly walked over to him and kneeled down. It killed me see my mate like this and now that fucker has my angel. Harry slowly reached for my hand and lightly grabbed it.

"Your going after her.....aren't you?" He said coughing up blood.

"Way ahead of you mate." I said as I gently squeezed his hand.

He slowly let a smile come to his face but I could tell it was forced.

"Okay listen up Niall get Harry to the hospital now Louis you go with the-"

"Bull shit it's just my leg I'm coming with you. We need to go now the longer she's with that bastard the longer he has time to hurt her!" Louis stopped me as he ripped his shirt off and tied it around his hurt leg.

I went to move but Harry grabbed be one more time. So I turned to look down at him.

"Go get our girl." He said slowly as Niall got him up and I nodded at him as Niall got him in the car and drove off.

"How will we know where they are?!" Liam asked still pissed.

"You really think I would just let her go? Y'all must think I'm that bad just letting her father take her when I promised her I wouldn't. I promised her I would....pro...protect her" I said as started to break down.

"Mate will get her back I promise."Liam said as he squeezed my shoulder.

"So Zayn how will we find her?" Louis asked.

"I put a tracker in the necklace I gave her last month." I said as I smiled to myself know she would kill me if she knew.

"Smart move, but we need to move fast and now." Liam ordered

That's when we got in the car and made our way to save the love of my life.

ARIAS POV

I sat there in this cold dark and damp little room. Where my dad dragged me and threw me. I sat there balled up in the corner just waiting for him to come back and beat me to death. Because who could save me now the boys didn't know where I was I'm glad though I'm worthless just like my father said. Wait....

The boys?

"Harry? I hope your okay I pray to god your okay." I said to myself as tears streamed down my face.

God look what I have done I got two people I cared about and loved hurt and almost another.

"This was all my fault!" I screamed as I stood up and threw a chair and hit the wall and smashed into pieces.

I dropped to my knees screaming and sobbing I was going crazy.

As I sat there and calmed my self rocking myself back and forth I could hear the rain outside. Reminding me of that night Zayn caught me dancing.

Zayn.....

I hurt just thinking about him,but I had to say that it was the only way of keeping him away and safe. I couldn't let him die for me I just couldn't loose him. I looked down at the necklace Zayn got me in the shape of a moon. I just wish he could save me again I kissed the necklace as I starred out the window. I should just give up. He isn't coming. Is he?