25. Daddy's little princess

ARIAS POV

I was so happy to be home with my soon to be husband and babygirl. We've been home for 3 weeks now.

"Aria!" Zayn called from down stairs.

"Yes babe?"

"Aiden won't stop crying she don't like me." Zayn whined as he walked in to the room with a crying Aiden and a pouty face.

"Oh babe she probably just needs to be fed she loves her daddy just like I do." I said as I walked over and kissed him.

"And I love you" he said as he kissed my temple.

"But I do think daddy's little princess is hungry I'll go make her a bottle" he said as he handed her to me.

I looked down at my beautiful little creation as her crystal blue eyes looked back up at me.

"Hey babygirl daddy's making you a bottle." I cooed as I rocked her back an forth getting her to calm down.

ZAYNS POV

"Hey mate." Niall said as he walked into the kitchen.

"Hey what's up?" I asked as he walked over to me.

"I was wondering if I could make Aiden's bottle?"i looked over at Niall as he stood there.

"Of course mate. You know how to huh?" I said as I moved out the way for him.

"Yeah I've watched you make it" he said as he started to make the bottle.

I sat back and waited as Niall made the bottle just like I do.

"Alright mate all done." Niall said handing me the bottle.

"How's you holding up?" He asked as I took the bottle from him.

"I'm loving every minute of it." I said as I smiled at the thought of my girls.

"I'm real happy for you lad and proud." Niall said as he gave me a bro hug and patted my back.

"Thanks mate now I need to take this to my little princess before my queen comes down after me." I said walking toward the stairs with the bottle.

"Yeah you better hurry we wouldn't want that" Niall said laughing and the thought.

As I walked up the stairs I heard humming coming from our room. I slowly cracked open the door to see my beautiful soon to be wife swaying back an forth humming with my little princess in her arms starring back up at her.

I walked over and wrapped my arms around Aria and swayed with her.

"Both of my beautiful girls." I said as I gave Aria the bottle to feed Aiden.

"Uncle Niall made this for you babygirl"

I watched as Aria fed Aiden and her eyes slowly fluttered closed.

"Look at how peaceful she looks" Aria said as she looked up at me.

"I'm so scared" I said looking down at my little princess.

"Why babe?" Aria asked walking over to me after laying Aiden down.

"Because before I know it she's going to be walking." I said looking down at Aria.

"Oh love but she'll still be daddy's little princess." Aria said as she leant in and kissed me.

This is all I needed was her to reassure me everything would be alright. Because she was the love of my life.

The next day.......

"Love come on we need to leave to my parents now." I said waiting at the bottom of the stairs with Aiden in my arms starring up at me.