6.The First Date

I woke up to her sleeping softly on my chest. I turned to look at the clock and it was 7:30 am I didn't want to get up I wanted to stay here, and admire how beautiful she was. But I had to get up and talk to Liam because tonight I want to plan the best date not forget best it had to be perfect for Aria.

So I slowly got up laying her head down trying not to wake her. I walked to the bathroom to take a quick shower than brushed my teeth . Then I went to the closet put on a black beanie because I didn't feel like fixing my hair and founds me a red v neck and some black skinny jeans and my red vans.Then I made my way down stairs to find Liam and the boys playing football in the living room.

"Good morning Mate!" Niall said as he walked past me to sit down.

"Good morning I need to talk to y'all it's very important." I replied back

"Zayn what is it? What happen to Aria? Is she okay? Are you okay? Is she Pregn-"

"Omg bloody hell mates! She is fine everything is fine!" I cut them off before they could ask anymore crazy questions.

"Oh then what is it mate you know we're here for you." Liam said as he got up.

"I need y'all to help me plan the perfect date for Aria it's our first actual date, and I need someone to stay here with her. But you can't tell her what's going on. And Louis please tell me Elanore is still coming today. I need her to pick Aria out something nice I'll pay for it. I just need this perfect mates she's special too me and I want her too see and know that."

"Zayn mate we will make this perfect I promise don't worry. We know how much Aria means to you. So Louis call Elanore right now let her know what's going on and what she needs to do. I will not leave Harry here with her so Niall you stay here with her keep her occupied. Don't give her any hints either and if she ask where we are don't lie to here just let her know we went out. So chop chop everyone lets do this!" I laughed as my best mate Liam barked orders and how Harry got upset when he said he wasn't leaving him here with Aria.

So we left and got started with what we had to do......

NIALS POV

I'll just make her some breakfast for when she wakes up its 9:00 am now and Zayn said I must have her ready by 7 tonight. Well Elanore will be here to help me. As I was making breakfast I heard footsteps coming down the stairs.

"Good morning Niall." I turned around to see a just woken up Aria.

"Good morning sleepy head" I said as I smiled and turned back to make our plates.

"Where's Zayn and the boys?"

Gosh I wasn't expecting her to ask me already. I can't lie to her gosh I hope she doesn't ask where they went .

"They went out love they'll be back later, but Zayn said he would miss you." After I said that I patted myself on the back good job Niall.

"Oh Niall can I ask you a question?" She asked while playing with the eggs I had made her.

"Yes love of course, hit me" I said with a smile.

ARIAS POV

I needed someone to talk to and I know I could talk to Niall because I know he would listen. But I'm still scared to talk to him about it.

"Do you think I can trust Zayn?" I didn't know how to ask it in a nicer way.

"Of course love why do you ask that?" I could feel him starring at me waiting for an answer.

But before I could answer tears started to escape my eyes and I could hold them back. And I heard Niall get up and come to my side he pulled me into his arms and hugged me to let me know he was there.