3.My Hero

ZAYNS POV
She sat there forever it felt like until she answered me.

"Yes I do,why?" She asked curiously

I have to tell her the truth I have to see if she felt what I did when we touched. Or the cold feeling when I let go of her hand I didn't want to let go I wanted to stay there forever looking into her beautiful crystal blue eyes that looked lost. But why did she look lost I couldn't read her. It's was like she blocked me out when I stared deep into her. So here it goes.

"Aria yesterday when we ran into each and I grabbed your hand to help you up I know you felt that spark. And as soon as l looked into your eyes I just knew you were the one I've been waiting for. I know this must seem crazy bu-"
I was cut off by her

"No no it's not crazy because I felt it too. I was hoping it wasn't just me but look you seem like a really nice guy, but you don't understand. This wouldn't last ." She said as she looked down.

Then I grabbed her hands from across the table that's when I saw her cuts when her sleeves feel down. She must've notice because she quickly yanked her hands away and ran out the cafe. I got up quickly chasing after her.

ARIAS POV
The one thing I never wanted him to see as he grabbed my hands my sleeve feel and he saw my cuts and just starred at them. I quickly pulled my hands away and ran out the cafe before he could say anything to me. He's probably thinks I'm some crazy girl that cuts herself .

And to add on to that thank goodness he didn't see my bruises my dad has left on me. As I was so deep into my thoughts and running with tears running down my face I was stopped my someone grabbing me. As I turned around my eyes met with those beautiful hazel eyes I get lost in.

"Why did you run?" He asked he looked hurt but why would he look hurt. He slowly brought his hand up to gently wipe my tears away that escaped my eyes.

"Beca...Because you saw...." I couldn't even finish what I was going to say as more tears ran down my face. But then I felt warmth.... He was ... He was hugging me. And I pulled away to look at him why was he still standing her talking to me.

"Just because I saw your cuts doesn't mean I'm going to leave you. I would be crazy to do that. Aria you are the most beautiful girl I have ever seen. And I know there are reasons to why you cut yourself because you are to Beautiful for that. And I'm staying right here to help you through whatever it is. Just talk to me please...."

I just stood there replaying what he said over and over again he wanted to help me but that's the thing he couldn't I could never get away from my father.

"Zayn you don't understand you can't help me just leave." I said as I pulled away form him and ran to my house I didn't turn back as he called my name I couldn't so I just ran. I feel to my knees as I got too the front door of my house. I set there sobbing preparing my self for what was gonna happen when I opened the door.

As I walked in there my dad stood he had the look of evil in his eyes as he pulled off his belt. He hit me over and over as I fell to the flooring screaming in pain and crying of hurt.
"You worthless little slut how dare you leave without telling me!" He kept saying over and over then he started kicking me in my ribs it hurt so bad I could barley stay awake, and that's when I heard the front door slam open and there stood ..........

Zayn

"Lay one more hand on her and I will kill you!" Zayn yelled with anger as he clenched his fist.

My dad turned around and looked at who the voice came from. And then he smiled and that's when he turned around and kicked me for the last time everything went black.............

ZAYNS POV
I followed Aria home and I had to find out why she was so scared my thoughts were interrupted by a scream and it came from inside her house. I busted down the door and there I saw a man kicking and beating Aria.

"Lay one more hand on her and I will kill you!" I said as I clenched my fist.

That's when he turned around and smiled before I could do anything he kicked her again and she stooped moving and closed her eyes. I ran toward the man and knocked him out cold. And then ran to Aria and picked her up she looked so weak and innocent I carried her out to my car and laid her down gently I didn't want to hurt her.

Then I got in the car and drove as fast as I could to the nearest hospital and I brought her inside they took her away and said they would let me know later but too wait in the waiting room. But I refused I was NEVER going to leave her side again so I stayed with her as they checked her out and did all this stuff she just laid there lifeless and weak. Please Aria don't give up please. I sat there by the side of her hospital bed and waited for her to wake. As I was waiting a tear slowly fell down my face.

ARIAS POV
"Aria"

"Aria"

"Aria wake up sweetie" I herd a women's voice it sounded so familiar.

"Mom?"

"Yes sweetie I need you to wake up."

"Mom please don't leave me."

"You are in better hands now babygirl wake up he is going to take care of you now everything will be alright your safe now."

He who is he as that thought ran through my mind I slowly opened my eyes as the bright lights hit me I wasn't in my room. As I looked around I knew where I was. The hospital but then I felt warmth by my side and there he was laying on my arm asleep holding my hand. Peacefully asleep he looked so innocent that's who she was talking about him.
My hero Zayn.......