24.Its A Girl

ARIAS POV

"I think I'm pregnant Zayn." I said waiting for his response. And what he said next was not what I expected.

"I'm going to be a father?" He asked as a smile broke on to his face.

"I'm no positive but I'm pretty sure." I said

"Well let's go find out!" He said pulling me up dragging me out the front door.

"Zayn slow Down I did just puke all I had in me up and where are we going?" After I said that Zayn lifted me up bridal style.

"To get a pregnancy test!" He said running toward the car.

It amazed me at how happy he was and the hope that was in his eyes as we drove to the store to get a test.

"Stay in the car babe I will run in real quick and get one" he said not letting me say anything as he jumped out the car and ran into the store.

I sat there just thinking about what would happen if I was pregnant. Do I want a girl or a boy what would I name him or her. Would he or she have mine or Zayn's eyes. So many questions running through my head but my thoughts were interrupted by Zayn.

"I got it love lets go!" He said as he hurry and drove back home.

As we pulled up he hurry and ran to my side of the car getting me out and pulling me inside with him running to our bathroom up stairs.

"Alright" he said as he starred at me waiting for me to do my thing.

"I am not about to pee on this stick while you watch me."i said pushing him out the door.

"Come on babe it's not like I haven't seen everything before" he said smirking back at me.

"You are something else. But I'll call you in when its ready I promise" I said laughing at him before I shut the door.

"I'll be out here impatiently waiting" he groan through the door making me chuckle at him.

I walked over to the box and opened it starring down at it.

"So you decide my future for me, here I go" I said to myself as I sat down on the toilet.

After I did what I had to I set the timer and waited for it to go off.

I played with my thumbs till

DING!

It's time.

I slowly walked over to the the stick that holds my future and picked it up.

POSITIVE

I didn't know how to react.

I walked to the door and unlocked it.

"What's it say" Zayn said scaring the shit out of me as soon as I opened the door. Causing me to jump back a bit.

"Sorry love I'm just excited." He said as he laughed at my reaction.

"So?" He said looking at me with hopeful eyes.

I showed him the stick.

"Omg! Aria we're going to be parents! I'm going to be a father!" Zayn said lifting me up and spinning me round.

That's all it took for me to realize how happy I really was as I starred down at the love of my life. I was carrying our baby. I had a little baby inside of me.

"I'm going to be a mom!" I said as I laughed and smiled with Zayn.

He sat me down slowly never leaving my eye contact. He slowly kissed me passionately.