14.Red Carpet & Bad News

ARIAS POV

I'm so lucky that I ran into that handsome tattooed hazel eyed man guy I've came to fall for more and more everyday. It's been a week sense the Harry thing, but your would never know it happened cause him and Zayn are back to being best friends.

I was sitting in the living room sharing a pizza with Niall when Zayn walked in smiling at me.

"Hey love." He said as he sat down and kissed my forehead.

"Hi" I said as I smiled at him.

"I have something I need to ask you and you don't have to go if you don't want to." He said as he grabbed my hand.

"What is it?" I asked curiously

"Well tonight me and the boys have to walk down the red carpet for Grammies, and I was wondering if you would come and be my date. But I understand if you don't want to go I'll be fine by myself." He said as he squeezed my hand to let me know he was fine with whatever answer I gave him, but I know what answer he really wants.

"Welllll.....I don't" I said as I looked away.

"It's fine you don-" he said before I cut him off.

"I don't want you to go alone so I would love to be your date." I said as I smiled at him. Next thing I know he tackles me down on the couch in a bone crushing hug.

When he lefts his head up from my shoulder he is only inches away from my face starring into my eyes. He was so close I could feel him breathing he looked at my lips and back up into my eyes. He slowly leaned in and I felt his lips softly touch mine. And felt like the whole world stopped around us..

Our lips moved perfectly insigne together. My stomach was flooded with butterflies it's just when he touches me it drives me crazy and I crave for his touch. He licked my bottom lip begging for entrance and I let him as our tongues fought for dominance and I let him when. But we were interrupted by someone clearing there throat.

"I'm still here guys y'all can suck each others faces off later, but we need to get ready for the grammies were leaving in 2 hours." Niall said as he got up.

"uh yeah yeah your right" I said as I started to blush and look away.

I got up from the couch and when I started to walk away to go get dressed I was yanked back into Zayn's chest.

"I don't get a goodbye kiss?" he said as he smirked down at me.

"Not just yet Mr.Malik." I said as I kissed the tip of his nose and walked away but before I got up the stairs I turned to look over my shoulder to see him still starring at me and I winked at him as I walked up the stairs to get dressed.

As soon as I got in the room I knew exactly what to wear. The other day Me, Dani, and El went shopping and I bought this beautiful black dress it had the sides cut out and a slit from the knee down. And I had bought red pumps to go with is and some red earrings and a black and red necklace to throw it all together.(Picture on the side)

I got El and Dani to come to my hair and make up. When they were done they told me to look in the mirror to see my finishing touches. When I looked in the mirror I was speechless. It was all done to perfection my blonde hair looked wavy and my make up was flawless with red lips to match my nails and pumps.

"Zayn isn't going to be able to take his eyes off of you" Dani said.

"Or his hands!" El said which cause Dani to laugh and me to blush like carzy.

After the stopped there laughing they started to get dressed.

ZAYNS POV

It was almost time to go me and the boys stood down stairs and were waiting for the girls. Me and the lads were all in our tux looking sharp Liam was fixing my tie when I heard the sound of heels coming down the stairs. And me and Liam both turned to look and Dani came down looking great as always and she walked over to Liam. And next was El as she walked over to Louis where he kissed her and embraced her in a tight hug.