12. What Happend?

I sat there in the cold dark room I tried to get up but then noticed I was tied to a chair. Where am I? There was no source of light to be seen. I tried to set my hands free but that's when a door opened.

And there stood the devil himself. The only source came from the door as he walked closer to me.

"Hello my little princess you thought you could run away from me." He said as he got closer.

"You thought those pretty little boys would save you. Ha! How stupid of you." He said as forced me to look at him.

I tried to speak but nothing came out.

"Especially the one you fancy my little sweetheart, but now he can no longer save you." He said as a walked around me.

What did he mean he could no longer save me where is he what did he do to him. That's when I tried to kick him but he moved to quick and laughed at me.

"You better stop my love before you end up like you boyfriend." He said as he knelt down and pulled out his phone.

"Why don't you look and see for yourself." He said as he showed me the photo as I focused on what it was my heart stopped. As I saw Zayn's body laying there lifeless in his own pool of blood.

No,no,no,no!

I shot up out of bed with tears and sweat pouring down my face. I sat there trying to take it all in it was just a dream but it felt so real. I turned to my side to see Zayn wasn't there. I was kinda of hurt but glad he gave me my space. But all I wanted right now was to be in his arms.

I got up and walked down the stairs to get a glass of water. As I walked in I saw a figure sitting at the counter and I could tell it was Louis.

"What ar-" before I could finish Louis jumped out of his chair and turned toward me. He relaxed as soon as he saw it was just me.

"Bloody hell Aria! You scared the shit out of me!" He whispered yelled at me.

I could help but laugh at him.

"Sorry Lou." I said as I walked passed him to the fridge to get some water.

"It's okay love just never do that again." He said as he sat back down.

"Well what I was asking was, why are you up?" I said as I walked and sat next to him,

"I just miss El, and you?" He said as he looked at me waiting for me to answer.

"Just a bad dream." I said not wanting to explain it. I guess he saw I didn't want to talk about it because he just nodded.

"Where is Zayn?" I asked as we sat there.

"Well he knew you needed space so he slept with Niall. He is really sorry Aria he didn't mean to yell at you or upset you, but if Harry were to say that about El I would have to kill him as well." He said

"What did he say to set Zayn off please tell me Lou" I said with the best puppy dog eyes I could do.

"Ahhhhhh don't do that it's no fair!" He said as he looked away from me.

"Lou come on" I begged

"Fine fine! Well we were all just sitting there playing call of duty, and Zayn started talking about how he missed you already. Well then he said he was lucky to have a beautiful girl like you. Well that's when Harry's dumb ass said something he should've just kept to himself....." He said as he looked at me.

I nodded telling him to go on.

"Well he said and I quote "She is something beautiful isn't she I would fuck the shit out if her" as soon as those words left his mouth I spit the water that was in my mouth all over Louis.

"Aria!" He said as he looked like he was going to kill me. But then a smile crept upon his face as we both started laughing.

We laughed what it felt like forever til I spoke again.

"I can't believe Harry said that he should've known to keep it to himself. Zayn wasn't gonna just let him say that. But now I feel bad cause Zayn thinks I'm mad at him but I just didn't want them fighting. But now that I heard what he said he kinda deserved a slap to the face." I said as I caught my breathe from laughing.

"Go." Was all he said and I looked at him confused.

"Go get you Prince Charming out of Niall's bed and make up" he said again.

That's when I hugged Louis and made my way toward Niall's room.

I slowly opened the door to see Niall asleep but Zayn wasn't next to him.

"Looking for me" I jumped as I heard someone from behind me.

But I knew that voice from anywhere. I turned to see him standing behind me shirt less God how could I stay mad at someone like him. Before he could say anything I indulged him in a hug.

He hugged me and ran his finger through my hair and kissed the top of my head before he spoke.

"I'm so sorry love I di-" I cut him off putting my finger to his lips.

"No need for saying sorry for sticking up for me I know what happened and I'm sorry." I said as I looked up at him.

"Babe you don't have to say sorry at all let just forget this happened and let's go to sleep." He said as he lifted me up bridal style and started toward out room.

"Why were you asleep?" I asked as he opened the door with one of his hands.

"I can't sleep without you it just don't feel right" he said as he sat me down on the bed and walked to his side.

"Well I had a bad dream and let's just say I wish you would've been in here to wake me up from it" I said as I laid down on his chest.

"Well babygirl I'm here now so let's just get some sleep we both need it. I love you babygirl." He said as he pulled me closer to him if that was even possible then kissed my forehead.

"I love you too" that was the last thing I said before I drifted off to sleep in his arms.

*********************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Y'all please vote for my book It would mean so much to me!!!!!!