10.The Beach

"So not fair Zayn gets to be with her I wish I could've ran into her that day"

"She's so beautiful isn't she looks like an angel sleeping beside him."

"Be quiet you idiots your going to wake them up!"

"I suggest you all hush and get out before I slap all three of you because my angel is sleeping right beside me. Also Harry even if you would've ran into her that day I still would've fallen for her all over again." I could tell that was Zayn as I was starting to wake up. I was trying my best not to laugh.

"Ohhh haha.hhhmmm your up mate." Harry said

"Where Liam?" Zayn asked as I felt the bed shift.

"He is getting everything ready for the beach." Louis said

"And why aren't y'all helping him? But instead y'all are in here drooling over my beautiful girlfriend." Zayn asked

"We just wanted to come wake up Aria." Niall said I could tell he had a pout in his voice.

I almost forgot we were gonna go to the beach today I'm so excited. I get to go to the beach for the first time with the boys. I can just tell today is going to be so much fun. As I was thinking I felt a pair of hands gently budging me then fingers running through my hair.

I opened my eyes and met the face of my handsome hero. He smiled as I looked at him and gave him a small smile before he leaned in and kiss my forehead gently.

"Good morning Love." he said as he leaned onto my forehead.

"Good Morning Babe." I said as I smiled at him.

"I'm sorry I had to wake you up, but we have to get ready to leave. Oh and these twits here wanted to wake you up." he said as he pointed at the boys standing at the foot of the bed as they waved at me and smiled.

"Lol actually I've been up sense those twits opened the door." I said as I smiled back at the boys and waved.

"So you heard everything?" Niall asked as he turned red.

"Yes and thanks for the compliments I'm glad to know I look like an angel when I'm asleep." I said as I got up and looked back at the boys.

They all looked at each other as their faces all turned the colors of a cherry. It was so cute. Then I felt an arms rap around me from behind. Zayn places his chin on my shoulder as I kissed his jaw from the side and he nuzzled into me which tickled and made me giggle.

I turned to the our door as I saw it open as Liam poked his head in.

"Oh goodmorning love." he said as looked over at me and then to the boys.

"I told you twits not to wake Aria up I should've known y'all were going to. Now let them have alone time and get dressed and come help me downstairs and I'm not asking I'm telling." Liam said as all the boys waved and left..

I waved back as I turned around to face that handsome man I've came to fall for more and more everyday. He smiled down at me as I traced the tattoos on his chest. Gosh he is so god damn handsome his body is so fit and then the tattoos make it even worse. As I was day dreaming I felt a hand close my mouth.

I looked up so see him laughing at me.

"Its not funny Zayn." I said as I got out of his grip.

I hurry and ran to the bathroom but he was hot on my feet but I shut the door right in his face. I heard him knocking.

"Love let me in I'm sorry." He said from the other side of the door.

He wasn't going to get off the hook that easy I was gonna make him suffer. I'm not really mad at him I'm just embarrassed he saw me how attracted I was to his hot body.