20.Please Wake Up

ZAYNS POV

I sat there in the hospital room watching her lay there lifeless.

"Babygirl please wake up. You can't leave me." I said as I held her tiny hand in mine.

"Please....Please you've changed me. You walked into my life and made me a different person. Please!" I said as I started to cry again.

"You can't leave me. You just can't" I said as I sat there waiting for her.

I've been here for 5 days. The doctor said he doesn't know when she'll wake up. It's up too her. But I know she can do it I just know.

The boys have been here, and they tell me I need to go home and rest, but I refuse leaving her side. I'll never leave her side again.

"Zayn you need to eat." Liam said as he squeezed my shoulder gently.

"I'm not leaving her side Liam. I can't." I said as I broke into tears again.

Liam pulled me into a hug as I cried into his shoulder. It scares me as more days go by.....

LIAMS POV

"How's is he?" Niall asked as I walked back out into the lobby.

"He won't leave her side. But I've never seen him so broke and hurt." I said as I looked down.

"It hurts me seeing him like this and I hope Aria wakes up soon cause I miss her and I know he misses her so much more." Louis said as he sat down and ran his hands through his hair.

We have been here for 3 weeks now and we have to bring Zayn all his stuff and food cause he won't leave her side and I don't blame him. He loves her and it kills me seeing him like this.

Aria please.

Please wake up soon and come home we love and miss you.....

ZAYNS POV

I sat there admiring the beautiful girl in front of me. The girl I will marry the girl I do anything for. I've been waiting here for a month now to see those crystal blue eyes meet mine.

I laid my head on the side of her hospital bed praying and praying for my babygirl to wake up.

"Aria I don't know if you can hear me, but I'm not going no where I'm going to be here with you till you wake up. I don't care how long it takes I'll wait just like I had to wait till I ran into you that day. That was the best day of my life." I said as I smiled just thinking about it.

"You were in such a rush for that asshole. But when I just saw you looking up at me I knew I just knew I would make you mine. I would make you mine and marry you one day. I didn't care what happened I would be your savor like you were mine. I would be your hero. Baby girl were gonna live in a house one day a big one. And we're going to have as many kids as you want. The lads will go crazy. But the kids will be even happier having you as their mom because your... Your so beautiful." I said as tears started to stream down my face.

"Aria I love you so much." I said as let the tears fall.

"I love you too." I heard and that made me freeze.

That's when I slowly lifted my head to meat those beautiful crystal blue eyes I've been waiting to see.

"Aria?" I said not being able to believe my eyes.

She nodded her head as she weakly smiled at me and that's all it took I gently pulled her in for a hug. Because I didn't want to hurt her.

"Thank god!" I said as I kissed her over and over causing her to smile.