7.He's Perfect

I woke up by the sun hitting my face. I felt arms wrapped around me as I turned to look there he laid he looked so perfect. I didn't want to wake him so I slowly tried to slide out of his grip. But when I was just bout to get out of it he pulled me in closer. I smiled and tried to get out one more time and he did it again.

"Love I hope you know I'm not going to let you go." I heard him say as he slightly chuckled.

He's awake? I turned to look at him as I caught his beautiful eyes starring at me. He smiled as pulled into him.

"Zayn I was trying not to wake you." I said as smiled into his chest.

"Aria I can tell when you leave my side so there is no point of trying not to wake me because if your here it gets cold." I smiled as he said that to me.

Next thing I know I'm being lifted off the bed out of Zayn's grip.

"Louis bring her back right now or I will hurt you" Zayn said as he laughed

I was trying to get out of Louis arms but that wasn't going to happen he was much stronger than me. I held on as Louis was carrying me out the door laughing.

"Well mate it looks like will just have to see if you really mean that" Louis said as he took off running out the door. Then I heard foot steps behind us running as I saw Zayn running after us. I couldn't help but laugh as we ran around the kitchen and into the living room. Then that when I felt another pair of hands grab me. And before I knew it I was being pulled away from Louis. As I look up I saw that face I come to love smiling back at me.

"Nobody will take my girlfriend away from me!" He said as he looked at me then at Louis.

I smiled at that word "girlfriend" I was actually his girlfriend. I couldn't be more happier now he is the only thing I need. He will keep me safe and be here for me when I need him most just like he told me. But that one question always pops into my head...... Why? Why would he be with someone like me I'm broken. My dad was right nobody should love me or care for me. So why is Zayn. He probably feels bad for me yeah that's exactly why...... Before I knew it tears were running down my cheeks.

"Aria what's wrong did I hurt you?" "Love?" "Babe look at me." I heard him saying as he set me down gently.

"Why?" I asked he looked at me confused

"Why what love?" He asked he looked worried

"Why me Zayn why do you choose to be with me? When there are so many other beautiful girls out there." As I said that he looked down and then at Louis. Then Louis nodded his head and walked out.

"Aria what on earth made you ask this?" He asked

"Zayn I'm nothing just like my dad says I'm not beautiful. I mean look at me I'm broken and my body has bruises everywhere. You can't like me you probably just feel bad for me. Nobody can ever like me or care for me just like my dad has always told me. Listen you don't have to feel bad for me I kn-" I was stopped as I saw Zayn ball his fist up and hit the wall *Bang!* I jumped he looked so angry but why?

He started to walk towards me I was scared was he going to hit me. He reached his hand out I covered my face ready for him to hit me but nothing happend.

"Aria you thought I was going to hit you?" I looked him he looked hurt and I nodded as the tears were still running down my face. The that's when he wrapped me in his arms and hugged me not to tight but just tight enough to let me know he was there.

"Aria listen to me I would never hit you. I was just so mad and furious at what you were saying I had to hit the wall. I don't feel bad for you..." Wow that hurt but that's what I want him not to feel bad for me.