21.Happy To Be Home.

ARIAS POV

Finally going home today. The boys are getting me checked out while I sit here and listen to what the doctor has to say.

"Well Aria you are ready to go. How are you feeling?" Mrs.Jen asked me.

"I feel good as new, and ready to go." I said as I smiled at her.

"I bet you are and your a lucky one." She said as she looked at me and smiled.

"Oh yes but only because I was in good hands." I said as I looked back at her.

"Aria I wasn't talking about that." She said as she looked back up at me from her clip board.

"Well what do you mean?" I said as I looked her confused.

"These boys love you all so much. But the one with the black hair and hazel eyes......" She said looking at me wanting to know his name.

"Oh Zayn?" I said knowing it was him right away.

"Yes Zayn the way he looks at you reminds me of the way my husband use to look at me before he died." She said as she gave me a small smile.

"I'm so sorry." I said as I looked down at my feet.

"Oh no it's fine. But Zayn loves you dearly sweetie very much. He never left your side only to use the restroom. Your other friends always brought him clothes or food because he refused to leave you. Your a lucky girl love, but he is just as lucky cause you look at him the same way." She said as she started to tear up.

So I got up and hugged her I knew she needed it. When I hugged her she was shocked but then she hugged back.

"I'm sorry it just makes me miss him." She said as she pulled away.

"Oh no need to apologize." I said as I smiled back at her.

"But thank you so much Mrs.Jen your husband was a lucky man as well." As soon as I said that she pulled me into her.

"Thank you." She said as she pulled away and smiled.

"Aria?"

I turned to look and saw Zayn standing there looking at us.

"Hey." I said as I smiled at him.

"Hey It's time to go love me and the lads got you checked out, and your stuff is ready to go." He said as he smiled back at me.

"Well I let you go Aria be safe." Mrs.Jen said as I hugged her goodbye.

"Goodbye Mrs.Jen" I said as I waved at her and walked out the room with Zayn.

"Goodbye Sweetheart Goodluck." She said as she winked at me causing me to laugh.

Me and Zayn walked hand in hand out the hospital. He pulled my hand up and kissed my hand softly causing me to melt at his touch.

"Aria." He said as he looked at me.

"Zayn." I said causing him to smirk and shake his head.

"How did I get so damn lucky?" He said as he pulled me into his chest causing me to laugh.

"I guess luck is just on our side." I said as I looked into his mysterious hazel eyes causing me too go weak.

He slowly leaned in and kissed me softly causing my knees to get weak. But he wasn't going to let me out of his grasp. As he kissed me the whole world seemed to disappear around me. It was just us two as we kissed each other passionately not caring who saw.

No matter how many times he kissed me his touch would always make me weak and cause butterflies to swarm in my stomach. I loved him so much. He is the best thing to ever happen to me. He gave me a family he gave me a home. He gave me the things I would never thought I would have again. But the most important he loved me. Something I never thought would ever happen again once my mother died.

He was my hero.

Zayn slowly pulled away from the kiss as his thumb slowly brushed across my cheek causing me to lean into his touch as I closed my eyes.

"Your so beautiful Aria." He said as he pulled me into his embrace.

"Your not that bad yourself babe." I said causing him to laugh.

"Let's go home?" He said as he looked down at me smiling.

"Yes let's." I said as kissed his lips once more.

We got in his car and drive to the house. I sat there looking out the window as I listened to Zayn sing. We pulled up to the house and got out.

"I'm so happy to be home." I said as I got out the car.

"Me too love, me too." Zayn said as he grabbed my hand and we walked up into the house.

As soon as walked in.

"SHES HOME!" One of the boys yelled that's when it sounded like cattle running through the hall way before I knew it I was being smushed into a family hug.

"Gosh boys we want our hug too." I heard as the boys let go of me letting me see who said it.

There stood those two beautiful girls with those beautiful smiles on their face.

"Dani! El!" I said as I ran and hugged them in a bone crushing hug but they didn't care cause the were squeezing me just as much.

"Don't ever scare us like that again love!" Dani said pulling away from our hug.

"Yes Neva!" El said.

"I won't I promise." 😌

"Good because tomorrow is girls day!" That's when we all started jumping and screaming! But then we were interrupted.

"Dani"we heard from behind us.

That's when I turned around and saw Liam on one knee causing my jaw to drop.

I turned to see Dani covering her mouth in shock.

"Dani i've been wanting to ask you this for a long time. Babe I love you so much that I can't go a day without thinking about you. And I always miss you the second you leave my side I just can't be without you. The day we met I just knew that I was going to fall for you because you were the most beautiful girl I have ever seen and your smile made me know that one day I would make you smile. I don't know what I would ever do without you in that's because I couldn't be without you so Danielle Abby Leon will you will you marry me."

I sat there and watch the beautiful moment unfold in front of me. I turned to look and saw that Danielle had tears pouring down her face.

"Liam yes, of course I will marry you!"Danielle said she ran and hugged Liam.

"Thank God you said yes I got scared for a minute, but if it wasn't for aria I wouldn't have this beautiful ring" Liam said as he pulled out the ring and slid it on to Danielle's left finger.

"Oh my gosh it is so beautiful and of coarse I would've said yes I've been wanting you to ask me that question since the day we met." Danielle said as she kissed him then she ran over and squeeze me into a tight hug.

"Thank you so much aria for helping him pick out this beautiful ring I love y'all both so much and I couldn't be any happier." She said as and smiled at us both.

"I would do it all over again just to see y'all happy." I said as watched them kiss each other.

"Love?"

I turned to see Zayn standing behind me.

"Yes Zayn?" I said smiling back at him.

"I love you" he said as he pulled me into his arms.

"I love you too." I said as I nuzzled into his chest taking in his Cologne gosh i just can't get enough of him.

I pulled away to look up and admire his beauty his eyes starred right back at me causing me to smile. I could never stop loving him.

I am so glad to be home.

******************************************************************

Please comment !