26. Wedding day

ARIAS POV

It's been a month sense we visited Zanys parents they were like my mom and dad they loved me just like my mom did. But now Trish and the girls are helping me get ready for my special day I've been waiting for.

"Oh love you look breathe taking." El said as she held her hand over her mouth with watery eyes.

"Zayns going to die when he sees you." Don said as she smiled at me.

I looked over at Dani as she held Aiden. Her and Liam got married last week she looked so beautiful. And seeing her and Liam happy together made me so happy for them.

But now that it's my day I'm nervous. What if I get cold feet. What if he gets cold feet. What if he doesn't want to marry me anymore and when I get out there he runs for it. Why would he marry me.

"Don't be nervous babygirl" Trish said grabbing my shoulder knocking me out of my thoughts.

"What if he gets cold feet I'm so scared" I said as I looked back at her.

"Oh love that's non sense I see the way Yall look at each other. He loves you very much. And when you walk down that aisle you'll forget everything once you see him. It will seem like it's just the two of you in the room." she said as she pulled me into a hug.

"Thank you so much." I said as I pulled away. Then the door opened to a curly headed fool.

"Hi love I have a note from someone special for you." Harry said as he came in.

"Oh do I now?" I said smiling at him.

"Yes ma'am, you look beautiful Ari" he said as he smiled and handed me the letter.

"Thank you Hazza you don't look to bad yourself." I said gesturing to his tux that suited him well.

"Thank you well I must be going good luck love." He said turning to walk out but stopped by Dani.

"There's my little butterfly!" he said taking Aiden from Dani.

I smiled at how Aiden grinned at her Uncle Harry.

"May I take this little beauty with me to her daddy and other uncles?" Harry asked turning to me.

"Yes but you better be carful with her Hazza cause I will kill you if anything happens to my little angel." I said pointing at him.

"Yes ma'am!" He said walking out the door and in came in Safaa and Wali.

"Ari! Ari! you look like a princess!" Safaa said running around me.

"Yes you look beautiful Ari" Wali said

"Thank you girls." I said smiling at them as I opened my letter from Zayn.

Hey Beautiful I am shitting my pants right now I'm so nervous. But I can't wait to see how beautiful you look. And the boys are driving me nuts. I love you so much baby. And I'm dying to see you. ;)

Love your soon to be Husband.

I couldn't stop smiling down at the letter he is suck an idiot and that's one of the many reason I love him.

I'm just glad I know I'm not the only one nervous either.

ZAYNS POV

God I'm nervous what if she doesn't want to marry me anymore. What if she realizes she to good for me. What if she runs for it.

"Zayn!" I was knocks out of my thoughts as I turned to see Harry coming in with my little princess.

"There's daddy's little princess." I said taking her from Harry.

"Mate Ari looks beautiful your going to fall in love all over again and she is just as nervous as you." he said as he gave me Aiden.

"I'm just ready to call her my wife. And take her on our honeymoon." I said smiling down at my babygirl.

ARIAS POV

It was just me now standing in the room looking at myself in the mirror when I heard a knock on the door.

"It's time sweetheart" Yaser said as he peeked in.

"Oh love you look lovely." he said stepping in.

"Thank you." I said walking over to him. As he took my hand.

"Ready?" He asked looking over at me.

"Ready as I'll ever be." I said as we walked out.

We stood there as I heard the Music began and the doors open.

I walked as I held on to Yaser and that's when I saw Zayn.

He looked breath taking Mrs.Trish was right I felt like it was just me and him as I walked down that aisle. He smiled at me and mouthed "you look beautiful" which caused me to turn as red as a rose.

He still had that effect on me.

As I got up there our eyes never left each other.

Are eyes never left each other through the whole thing while we said our vowels.

"You may now kiss the bride." The preacher said.

"I thought you would never get there" zayn said as he yanked me into him and smacked our lips together.

I smiled into the kiss.

"I can't wait to get this dress off you." Zayn whispered into my ear causing me to heat up.

But when he pulled away I pulled him right back.

"Oh and I can't wait to get you out of this tux."i said whispering in his ear sending him a wink.

He stood there with his jaw dropped at what I said.

"Son close your mouth we all know Aria looks gorgeous." Trish said as she walked up causing Zayn to smile at me.

If only she knew the actual reason of why his mouth was open.

ZAYNS POV

As the night went on I was just so ready to leave and get her out of that dress.

And the night finally came to an end as we told everyone goodbye and gave our little princess a kiss. My mom and dad were going to keep Aiden for us and then Dani and Liam would take her the next day.

"So are you ready?" I asked as I pulled Aria into my grasp.

"Yes I am, very" she said with that evil little no good smirk.

I picked her up and threw her over my shoulder causing her to scream and laugh.

"Zayn what are you doing put me down!" She said as she laughed and wiggled around in my arms.

"Taking you to our honeymoon so I can get you out of this damn dress!" I said as I put her in the car.

We were going to Hawaii for our honeymoon cause Aria always talked about going there.

"Oh it's so beautiful Babe." She said as we stepped out the car at our beach house were going to be staying in.

"Not as beautiful as you love" I said as I picked her up bridal styles causing her to squeak.

I opened the door to the beautiful beach house and carried her to our room and I threw her down onto the bed.

I slowly crawled over her. Our eyes looking back into each other's field with lust.
I ripped off her dress in seconds starring down at her beautiful body as she ripped off my shirt.

"I'm going to make love to you Mrs.Malik" I said as I trailed kisses up her body.

"Please do." She said with her staggered breathe.

And that's exactly what I did I made love to my beautiful wife.

**********************************

Make sure yall go read my new book!

Thank you guys! Hope yall enjoy reading my books.

<<<Anything Could Happen (Zayn Malik and Niall Horan FanFiction)>>>>