23.Surprise

I woke up thinking about last night. Causing a smile to appear on my face and my cheeks to crimson.

I looked over to see that Zayn wasn't there, but there was a note. So I reached over and picked it up too read it.

Good Morning Love

I hope you slept well last night after what happened.😏 But I want you to get up and pick out something nice. Sense everything that happened we didn't get to celebrate your birthday, and I want to take you out. So when your done getting ready I'll be waiting.

Love Zayn.

I smiled at how sweet and thoughtful he was. I had even forgotten my own birthday with everything that happened I'm now 20. But I hurry and got up naked still running to the bathroom and hopping in the shower.

The warm water streaming down my body relaxed me has I washed my hair and body. I got out and dried off walking to the closet with my towel draped against me. I looked through the clothes when this beautiful navy blue dress caught my eye. So I grabbed it and walked back into the restroom to change.

I put the dress on and some nude flats. I walked over to the mirror and blow dried my hair. Then I lightly curled it and then put on my make up.

I looked at myself in the mirror to see nothing. I had no more signs of bruises or cuts. I just saw my clear skin. I smiled down looking at and admiring how I had nothing.

Zayn has healed me. He has made everything vanish away. I smiled to myself as I walked out the bathroom and to the door. As I walked out the door I heard.

"Shhhhhh she's coming." Causing me to laugh.

"Nice she heard you dumbas-"

"Ow El what was that for"

"Shut up." I heard El whisper as I made it to the bottom of the stairs to see all of them smiling.

"Surprise!" They all screamed as I got to the bottom.

Dani was holding a cake that said happy late birthday Aria.

"Aw thank you guys." I said as tears started to feel my eyes.

"Love? What's wrong?" I turned to see Zayn with worried eyes.

"I just haven't had this" I gestured to all the presents and the cake and the lads and Dani and El. "In a long time."

Zayn walked over and pulled me into his chest.

"Well love you'll have to get use to it cause this is your family now" I turned to see Harry smiling at me.

"I love you all so much especially you" I said turning back to Zayn an meeting those beautiful hazel eyes.

Then I was squashed in a big ole family hug. This is going to be a good day I just know it.

"Alright alright let my baby breathe." Zayn said smiling down at me.

"Let's eat this cake!" Nail said as he let go and ran for the cake.

"Hey I get the first piece!" I said said letting go of Zayn and running after Niall.

"You know I would never" Niall said with a smirk playing on his face.

"Mmmmhmmmmm" I said as I eyed him walking over to my cake.

We all got our pieces and sat down.

"Omg who made this cake?!?" I asked after devouring it with Niall.

"Me." Dani said as she raised her hand laughing.

"It is so good!" I said licking the remainings of my plate causing everyone to crack up.