Chapter 14

Pizza
11:58am

      They all walk away from the beach and torwads the pier. They all joke around with each the whole time they walk. "Right over there" Dream points. "I'll race ya" Sapnap calls as he starts running off. George runs after him. Dream still walking to the pizza place. Not running just thinking. He didn't even realise that Sapanp and George ran off. He's thinking about what has happened in the past couple of days-with George- like on the Farris Wheel and the night before.

     He wonders if it was real. Was those parts a dream? Was George and Sapnap really there, with him? Dream felt uneasy. George and Sapnap were waiting at the pizza place. George notices the uneasy feeling in dreams face. He runs over to dream slouching. George holds dreams in his arm, hugging him. Dream feels the warmth of Georges chest, the soft feeling of his shirt. Dream knows this is real, but wonders if George thinks of this as real or is this some kinda game to him. Does he really want to kiss Dream, or is he just going alond with of Dreams feeling?

       "Are you ok? You seem like you need something to eat. Did you have breakfast" George asks while looking at Dreams eyes. "No" Dream mutters. "Come on. I'm getting you some food". George pulls Dream along by his arm. Sapnap looks at the both of them while Dream just gets pulled along like a dog. "I'm fine I swear. Maybe soom food would help tho" Dream says. "Yes I'm getting you a pizza. Whatever you want, i'm paying" George says with a grin slowly forming on his face. "What no i'm paying for you and Sapnap" Dream begged. "If your paying then i'm getting one of everything" Sapnap jokes. "No i'm paying for mine and dreams." George states. "What about me" Sapnap whines. "Suck it up Sapnap" George jokes "I'm joking. I'll pay for us all".

      They onder the pizza and sit down to wait. "What happend clay" George asks. He always said 'Clay' when dream was most vulnerable. Dream looks up from the table. "I- i'll be right back" Dream studders. He gets up and runs to the restroom. He locks the door and makes sure no one can come in. He sits there for a while til' he hears that the pizza is ready. He gets up. Looks in the mirror. 'Why the f**k are you tearing up' Dream thinks. 'George was just going along with what you were doing' He thinks 'he don't like you the way you like him'. 'Why would he go along with it'. Dream unlocks the door to see Sapnap standing by the door. "Wha-" Dream gets interrupted by sapnap pushing Dream back into the restroom. "What the heck dude' Dream mutters. "George told me what you did" Sapnap grins "He enjoied it". Dream's face becomes red from the news. "D-did he say that" Dream asks. "He said 'He kissed me and I- I didn't know what to do.' and his face was so red" Sapnap giggles "I wish you could have saw".