Chapter 10

Out of my league
10pm

George finally found Dream. You could tell Dream was laughing. Sapnap was laughing about how mad George got. George left Dream in the bedroom to come back to normal. After 5 minutes Dream came back and goes to find George and Sapnap. It was raining outside.

"I'm going to bed" Sapnap yawned "y'all have fun". Dream and George looked at each other. Dream grabs his phone and George's hand and runs outside. Into the cold rain. Dream plays 'out of my league' by fitz in the tantrum. The cold rain dampens the boys hair. George giggles. Dream grabs him and begins to dance to the music. The eyes never leaving. Sapnap looks out the window to watch. 'Finally" he thought.

Sapnap looks away to go to bed. Dream picks up George. "Your light" he says. George stutters while Dream has him up in the cold air. Dream puts him down. Only for their lips to meet. This time George kissed him. Both hands on the back of Dreams head. They kiss for a couple of seconds. Then Dream carries George inside. He felt that George was cold. He takes George inside. He gives him a new hoodie. The hoodie had a sloppy white smile on it. Dream gave him a blanket and George went to bed.

Dream lays awake in bed. Thinking about what George did. 'Wow' he would think. He looks over at the clock on his nightstand. 2am. Dream rolls over on his side to sleep. The moonlight shines though the glass. He heard the rain pound on the roof.

4am

George bolts awake. The lighting outside woke him. He had an awful dream. He goes to find Dream. 'Dream will help right?' He thinks over and over. He walks into Dreams room. Dead asleep. Patches looks at George. "Shhh" he whispers. Patches jumped off the bed and walked out of the room. George tipped closer. The floor creaked. Waking up Dream. "I see your a light sleeper" George mutters. "What the heck George" Dream begins "it's like 4am! Why aren't you alseep". "I can't" George cried. Dream moves over. Making room for George. George lays next to Dream. He lays his head on Dream chest and falls back to sleep. Soon after Dream did as well.