Chapter 20

𝗚𝗢 𝗥𝗘𝗔𝗗 mayceeinnit
𝗡𝗘𝗪 𝗕𝗢𝗢𝗞, 𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗜𝗡!
𝗕𝗔𝗖𝗞 𝗧𝗢 𝗧𝗛𝗘 𝗦𝗧𝗢𝗥𝗬

I love you George
8am (the next day)

      Dream and George lie on Dreams bed. George lay on top Dream-his head on Dreams chest and the rest of him on Dreams bottom half. Dreams arms hugged Georges waist. They barely did anything yesterday. Dream, George and Sapnap watched a movie-Drista went home a little before. Dream stared at George, who was sleeping. Dream had just woken up a little bit ago. 'Why does he have to leave in a few days' Dream huffs 'I don't want him to leave'. Dream huffs again, lifting George's head up and down with the movement of his chest. 'Why 𝗐𝗈𝗎𝗅𝖽 I want him to leave, his so cute. nice and so much more'.

     George's head slowly raises. "Dream" George whines putting his head back on Dream chest "I'm still tried". Dream awes at the sound of George's sleepy voice. "Then go back to sleep" Dream grins. "I don't want toooo" George slowly lays his head on Dreams chest. "Cutie" Dream says under his breath.

"What was that Dream"

Dream freezes, 'what the f**k did I just say'.
"Nothing" Dream nervously laughs "whatever" George rolls his eyes.

𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝗿𝘁 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗽𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗶𝗺 𝗷𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗱 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘀𝗰𝗵𝗼𝗼𝗹. 𝗔𝗹𝘀𝗼 𝗴𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗻𝗲𝘄 mayceeinnit  𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸. 𝗔𝗻𝗱 𝗴𝗼 𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗱 𝗺𝘆 2 𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗯𝗼𝗼𝗸𝘀 :)