Chapter 17

I love you
7:12pm

     Drista and Sapnap come back to the beach after spending most of the day at the pier. They notice that Dream and George are asleep holding each other. "Do we wake them up or" Sapnap questions. "Yes we do. We shall wake up Clay-I mean Dream-just so he has carry George to the car" Drista laughs. "Your smart" Sapnap adds. Sapnap taps Dream on the shoulder to wake him up. "You do realise he's a deep sleeper, right?" Drista explained. "Should I slap him" Sapnap asks. "Yes. Yes you should" Drista. Sapnap slaps Dream across the face. Dream wakes up and almost wakes up George. "What the h**l Sapnap" Dream fummed. "Don't wake up George" Sapnap laughs. "Well how is he going to get to the car" Dream asks. "Carry him" Drista adds. "Carry him" Dream asks while looking down at George who is still fast asleep on Dreams chest. "Yes idoit. Make it work" Drista demands. "Fine" Dream says while he lifts himself and George off the beach towel. George's legs raps around Dream. His arms around Dream's neck. Dream turns red. 'Stop Clay. Hold in' Dream thinks 'wait til the car atleast'.

      Sapnap opens the door for Dream. Dream lays George in the car and then gets in. He lays himself on the cars door. George is bearly awake and lifts his head up. "Clay? What are we doing" George scanned around and notices that their in a car. Dream's car. He also notices that Sapnap is driving with Drista in the front seat. "We're leaving the beach" Dream grins. "Oh- okay" George tiredly replies. He lays his head back onto Dream's chest. Dream slowly falls asleep while hugging George. Dream and George lay in the back seat of the car. Sapnap glances over at the mirror to see Dream and George hold each other close. "My boys are growing up" Sapnap jokes. Drista laughs.

      Sapnap finally pulls into the drive-way. Sapnap turns off the car and gets out. Drista wonders if she can stay the night here. She wants to know what will happen. She gets out of the car and pulls out her phone to call her mom. Dream's hazel eyes flutter open. He realized that their home. He rases up to see that George is still asleep. He slowly pushes George off him onto the cars seat. He gets out of the car and picks up George. He holds George in his arm. Holding him close to him. Carring him like a baby. He proceeds to the house. He enters in the house. He walks into his bed room. He lays George on his bed and goes to find Sapnap and Drista. "Hey bub! Can I stay here tonight" Drista asks. "Sure, I don't really care" Dream replies. "Ok thanks! Bye mom" drista talks into the phone. She hangs up the phone and sits it on the table. "You know what, I'm not hungry. I'll be asleep if you need me" Dream laughs.

He walks to his bedroom to see that George was sitting up in bed. "Hi" George smiles. "Hai" Dream grins. "I'm tried" George mutters. "Sleepy?" Dream laughs. "Very".

Dream sits in bed next to George. "I'm cold" George whines. "So your sleepy and cold" Dream notes "what are you trying to say" he asks. "Um" George utters. Dream tackles George onto the bed and and hugs him. George face warms up. Dream cuddles George. His chin on George's head. "This what you wanted" Dream smirks. "Um- y-yes" George sighs.