Chapter 7

He knows
8pm

The movie was over. George was half asleep, laying on Dreams chest. Dreams heart has never felt this way. His heart was melting with every single second. He feels himself drifting away. He moves George off of him. "What" George mumbles. Dream becomes a blob again. "Awwww" George says. "Frick we gotta take him away from people" Sapnap reminds George. "Right" George picks up Dream and puts him in his hand. They walk to the restroom.

          3 kids run up to Sapnap and George saying of big of fans they are. George tosses Dream into his pocket. The hoodie pocket. He kept it on. The hoodie was big on George. It went down right above his knees. Dream lies there, waiting for the kids to go away. The kids get there pictures and run back to there parents. George gets Dream from his pocket. "Are you okay Dream" George sighed. "I bet he liked it in there" Sapnap chuckled. "Sapnap!" George blurted. Dream was sitting in George's hand. You could tell he didn't want to be here.

           "George hug him tightly" he whispered into George's ear. George hugged Dream. Dreams heart melted. Dream was surrounded by George's hand and chest. Dream fell on his back. He had fainted. George looked at Dream. "He fainted" George said. "Nice one gogy" Sapnap joked.

        "Hey George I have a question" Sapnap said as they walked into the restroom. "Yes Sapnap?" George questioned. "Do you have feelings for Dream"Sapnap asked. George turned red. "YOU DO" Sapnap yelled. "THANK GOD"!  George looked at Sapnap confused. "He likes you too" Sapnap admitted. George's face lit up. "Oh my god" George stuttered "really? Oh my. Here you stay here with Dream. Make sure he's ok. I'll be outside".