Chapter 6

The roller coaster
Around 4pm

     After 10ish minutes Dream comes out. "DREAMS BACK" Sapnap yells. "Sapnap. You can't yell that. People will see Clay" George says. "Clay" Dream asks. "Yes your name is clay, right?" George smarts back. 'Oh my lord he's hot' dream thinks. "So wanna go on a roller coaster" Sapnap asks again. "Sure" George answered. He sounded unsure. Worry almost. "Don't worry gogy" Dream begins "you'll be fine". George looks down at his shoes, so Dream don't see him blushing.

       They walk to the closest roller coaster. George is scared. You can see it in his eyes. Dream looks down at George. "You good" Dream asks. "Y-yea" George says looking up at Dream. "Ok you two love birds get in" Sapnap says. "Whatever" Dream jokes. Dream and George sit in the front. Sapnap is right behind them. It is the biggest roller coaster in the park, and George knew that. The ride starts and George holds on to Dream. Hugging his arm tightly. Dream blushes. 'Clay not now please.' Dream thinks. George hinds his face into dreams chest. Dream puts one arm around George and holds on with the other. He knows that Sapnap is shipping them.

        The ride comes to a stop. George raises his head up, still holding on to Dreams arm. "That wasn't so bad" Dream says while looking at George. "You can let go of your boyfriend now gogy" Sapnap says sarcastically. George gets up. "You were fine George" dream adds. "He probably liked it" Sapnap said. Sapnap said that so low that Dream couldn't hear him.

       "I hear there's a movie down at the beach. We can go watch it then go on the Farris wheel." Dream explained. "Sounds fun" George giggled. Sapnap agreed. "What kind-of movie" George asks. "I think a love story". "Nice" Sapnap said. They went down to the beach. Dream told Sapnap and George to stay on the beach while he gets a towel from the life Guard stand. He comes back 5 minutes later. Just intime for the movie.

     It's now 6pm, and starting to get cold. George cuddles up. His knees are up to his chest. Dream takes off his hoodie. "What the frick Dream" Sapnap blurted "its cold". Dream looks at George. "I know" Dream says. He wraps George in his hoodie and puts his arm around George. George lays his head on Dreams arm. "Y'all do know I'm still here" Sapnap insisted. "Yes" George nods. Sapnap rolls his eyes in a joking way.