Chapter 9

Home
9pm

      Sapnap was driving back to Dreams house. Dream and George fell asleep in the backseat. George's head lays on Dreams shoulder and Dreams head lays on George's. Sapnap sees how well they just along. He thought about how he was gonna be a 3rd wheel for this whole trip.

     Sapnap pulls into the driveway and wakes up Dream. Dream tried to wake up George but he didn't want to. "I don't want to wake him up but how would I get him inside" Dream asks Sapnap. "Carry him I guess. Your strong, right?". Dream looks down at George in the car. He picks him up and kicks the car door shut. He walks up to the door waiting for Sapnap to open the door. Sapnap opens the door and lets him in. Dream takes George into his room and lays him on his bed. Dream looks at him for a moment. Beautiful he thought. Sapnap called for Dream in the living room. Dream kisses George on the forehead.

       Dream walks into the living room where Sapnap stood. "Yes" Dream snapped. "I'm hungry" Sapnap remarks. "Want pizza" Dream says while typing in his password for his phone. "Sure get me whatever. But no pineapples" Sapnap stated. "I'll go see what George wants". Dream goes in his room to find George playing with patches. "Hey um want pizza" Dream asks. "Um sure" George begins "I want cheese". "Ok I'll cal it in"

        Dream called in the pizza. Sapnap watches tv as Dream goes back to his room. "So um Dream" George muttered. "What happened on the Farris wheel". Dream sits nexts to George "don't act like you didn't like it. I saw you when we were done"
Sapnap walks in "WHAT" Sapnap yelled. They all laugh. "I LEFT YOU ALL ALONE FOR 5 MINUTES"
Dream and George look at each other. They couldn't look away from each other eyes. Sapnap slowly backs out of the room.

         The moons light shines onto George's face. His face lit up. He's lips were so soft. Dream leans in and their lips meet. Dream lays his hand on George's jaw. Cupping his chin. George kisses back. Dream felt how warm George was. George sighed. Dream pulls away to look meet George's glare. "So clay" George said in a meek whisper. Dream blushes more now than before.

      He begins to drift away. "Sapnap!" George yelled. Sapnap ran in to see Dream sitting in George's hand. Sapnap quickly grabs Dream and runs out of the room. George runs after him. Sapnap hinds Dream in a cup and puts the cup in a cabinet. George runs in, looking everywhere for Dream. "Where is he" George demand.