Chapter 12

𝙾𝙽𝙴 𝙿𝙰𝚁𝚃 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙸𝚂 𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙸 𝙶𝙾𝚃 𝙵𝚁𝙾𝙼 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙼𝙼𝙴𝙽𝚃𝚂!
𝚃𝙷𝙰𝙽𝙺 𝚈𝙾𝚄 @Ed20o9

Beach
8:44am

Dream has his beach bag pack full of sunscreen, towels, and shovels. Sapnap is caring 2 beach chairs while George is caring the 3rd one. Dream is wearing swimming trunks, a white tank top, and sandals. Sapnap is wearing the same thing but with flip-flops he stole from Dream. George is wearing a white t-shirt with a tropical jacket covering his arms with black shorts. He also had flip-flops from Dream.

They walk out to Dreams car. Dream opens the back hatch. Sapnap and George tosses the chairs in and Dream sets the beach bag on top. Dream and George sit in the front while Sapnap lays in the back of the car. "So" Sapnap smirks "what's going on between you two". George looks up at Dream. Dream starts up the car. The cold air blowing at their face. "Um-...I-we" George mutters. "George. We made ou- we talked at the top of the Farris wheel" Dream reminds him. "Talked" Sapnap joked. "Yea" George ends the conversation. Dream finally starts driving.

      15ish minutes later they get out of the car. Dream opens the back hatch and grabs the bag. Sapnap gets 2 chairs and George gets the last one. They head off the the beach. "D**m it" Dream bellowed. "What's wrong" Sapnap asks. "The coast guard are here. We can't have any fun". George giggles at Dreams frustration. Dream picks up George and tosses him over his shoulder. George giggles and drops the chair. Sapnap rolls his eyes in a joking way as he gets the 3rd chair. "WAIT UP LOVE BIRDS" Sapnap shouted.
Dream lays down a long beach towel while still hold George. He sits George on the towel. George's face warm. Red from cheek to cheek. "What the heck clay" clay starts to blush as he quickly turns around to the water. Sapnap watches while setting up the chairs. 'I'm really the dad of this group'.

     Sapnap yanks George up and hands him sunscreen. Sapnap had already put some on. He runs over to the water wear Dream was falling in the waves.

     The water was dripping from Dream hair as he stood up. He sees that George was still sitting where he had left him. "Hang in Sapnap" he calls while walking quickly to George. He looks down to meet George's coco eyes. "Come play with us" George meets Dreams eyes. He grabs Dreams arm and pulls him down, trying to get Dream to sit with him. Dream trips and falls on George. Dream blushes as he quickly gets up and sits next to him. Sapnap watching from the water. Dreams face boiled. Not from the sun, but from George. He feels himself slipping away. He quickly hinds behind George. As soon as George turn around there he was. Dream, a tiny blob. George picks him up as he sees a man walking to him out of the corner of his eye. He quickly hinds Dream in the pocket of his shirt.