Chapter 22

Don't leave
(This is a day or two later)

     George and Sapnap was sitting in the living room waiting to leave. Sapnap was going though Twitter while George was not ready to leave. "Sapnap" George whines "I don't want to go home". George stands up and starts walking back and forth around the room.

      Dream walks into the living room, "s-so you guys ready to l-leave?". "No" George utters. Sapnap agrees. "Well I don't have that much room in my house" Dream looks around "maybe someone could take the guess bedroom" Dream gets cut off by George hugging him saying "I don't want to over stay my welcome".

      Sapnap gets up to join the hug. They all hug for a little while. "S-so do you guys have your s-suitcases?" Dream asks wiping his hands under his eyes. "Yea" George breaths. They walk towards the door. Dream turned around-to see if they were following-just in time to for George to stumble into his arms. George looks up at Dream to see him smile. "You good Georgie?" Dream laughs. George's face turns red. George quickly gets up and replies "I-I'm fine". "Dream, can't you tell George doesn't want to leave his boyfriend" Sapnap rolls his eyes while walking out the door.

      "How'd you know we're dating?" George giggles while stepping outside. "I mean just the way you two looked at each other" Sapnap opens the cars back door and leaps in. George gets in the passenger seat while Dream got in at the other side. Dream starts the car. The sun shines down at them from the middle of the sky.

     "Y-you ready to g-go" Dream pastes on a smile. "S-sure" George looks down at his hands. "You guys can stay with me as long as you want, you know that right?" Dream grins. "No no no no no I'm not over staying" George frowns. "It's not over staying if they want you to stay" Sapnap adds. "Yea Georgie" Dream grins more. George looks at Dream, "R-really? B-both of us? It's that to much work, and money?" Dream looks back at Sapnap, who's laying down in the back seat.

"Not at all" Dream smiles.