Chapter 2

George
12:00pm

      George watchs Dream in disbelief. "Leave him alone and he might become normal again" Sapnap explained. 'Cute' George thought. He picks up Dream and sits him on the coach. "I'll come back in a bit." then pats Dream on the head. George walks away to find some food. He begins to make some lunch because he knew everyone would be hungry. He makes scramble eggs. 3 eggs, one for Dream, one for Sapnap and one for him.

         George heard someone behind him. Dream stands there looking at the eggs. "Thats not how you do it" Dream muttered. He sounded tired. Like he had just woke up. "We don't talk about what happened today ok?" Dream requested. 'It was cute' George thought. "Don't worry, your Secrets safe with me" Dream helps him cook then Sapnap walks in "OoOoOo Dreams back". "Yea we don't talk about it"
Dream says. "Ok but what happened"? Sapnap asked. Dream explained when he gets embarrassed or blushes to much he becomes a tiny blob.

          They were all staying the week with Dream. Sapnap on one couch and George on the other. Dream would sleep in his room like normal. The eggs were finally done. They all sit down and eat.  Dream goes to his room to get something. Sapnap looks at George and begged him to make Dream a blob again. Sapnap knew that George was the only one that could make Dream blush. George finally agreed after 5 minutes.

              Dream walks back in the room and Sapnap looks at George. George gets up and goes to Dream. "What are you doing" dream asks. George answers him "I thought it was cute" Dream felt a sharp pain in his chest. He feels himself drift away. "IT WORKED" Sapnap exclaimed. Dream falls into a blob. George picks him up and just stairs at him.

              Dream sits there on his bed while Sapnap is laughing at George. George about fell with Dream in his hands. He don't trust himself with Dream anymore. George takes a picture of Dream. He knows if him and Sapnap leave the room, Dream would become normal, so he dragged Sapnap out of the room to watch Karl's stream. He wanted to talk to Dream.