Chapter 23

The 3 boys sit in the silence of the car while the birds sing outside. "So" Dream begins breaking the silence "are you staying". Sapnap puts his face in the middle of the 2 front seats. "I am that's for sure" Sapnap grins. "Good. George? What about you" Dream asks hopeful for a 'yes' in reply. "Sapnap take your things inside. I need to persuade George" Dream looks at Sapnap while taking, then back at George who's face is blood red.

        Sapnap smirks "you do that" he laughs while shutting the car door. Dream waits until the front door of his house is shut. "George. Please stay. I need you here with me" Dream whines. George's hands quickly covered his face. 'I need you' kept replaying in George's head. "Is this your way of persuasion?" George asks, still covering his face. "No" Dream say moving George's hands away from his face "this is". Dream pulls George close to him and kisses his lips. George kisses back.

Dream pulls away a little, just enough for Dreams eyes to lock with George's. "What do you say? Are you staying Georgie?" Dream asks hopefully. "Only if that's what you want" George grins. "YES!!" Dream yells with joy. Dream quickly gets out of the car and runs over to the other side. He opens the door to the passenger seat and pulls George into a hug. They hug for a little while, until Dream tosses George over his shoulder and runs inside. George's giggles while continuing to blush. "Stop dreammm~" George giggle while Dream-lightly-put him on the couch. Dream jumps on the couch and lays his head on George's shoulder. "I see George agreed" Sapnap laughs while walking into the room. "I'm very happy the both of you are staying" Dream grins while turning on a movie.

𝗛𝗮𝗿𝗿𝘆 𝗽𝗼𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗦𝗼𝗿𝗰𝗲𝗿𝗲𝗿𝘀 𝗦𝘁𝗼𝗻𝗲 appears on the tv screen. "My favorite" George grins. Sapnap sits on the other crouch across from Dream and George. George looks over at Dream, "I love you clay"

"I love you too Georgie"