chapter 16

Drista
1:13pm

       Dream walks to his car while humming the tune of  'out of my league'. He opens the door and climbs in. He starts up the car and backs up. He drives a couple of blocks down the road and turns into his moms drive way. Drista runs from the porch and jumps into the car. "So is Sapnap and George here" Drista giggles and her own joke. "Why'd you say George like that" Dream laughs. "Because you like him" drista rolls her eyes jokingly "duh", Dream wheeses. "Your right" Dream laughs. "Wait really" Drista grins "That's pog". "Drista. I-i did something" Dream studders. "What did you do" Drista asks. "I um kissed him. Then we cuddled last night I think". Drista looks at him with peer joy. "Really" she asks smiling. "Yap and Sapnap told me that he liked it" Dream grins. "Wait do they now? About what happens" Drista asks. "Yea I might of became a blob like when he first got here. He called me cute sis" Dream smiles.

      Dream parked the car. "Cute? Let's go!" Drista smlies. They get out of the car. "Imma ship you two so much" Drists jokes. "I knew it" Dream jokes back while lightly hits her arm. "You did hit mee" Drista yells while running to the beach. "Get back here!" Dream calls while chasting after her. Drista is far ahead and gets to Sapnap and George before Dream did. "DID CLA- DREAM KISS YOU?" Drista asks while running up to George and Sapnap. "He did. He's simping" George laughs. "YOU ARE TOO" Sapnap yells. Drista laughs. Dream finally makes it over to him. Dream pushes Drista onto a beach chair. "HE DID HIT ME" Drista laughs.

       Drista gets up and goes to Sapnap. "I kinda want to leave them alone. Ya know" Drista whispers to Sapnap. Sapnap nods and looks at Dream and George who are flirting with each other. "Me and Drista are going to get some water or something. We ran out" Sapnap tells them. "Ok that's fine". George replies. Sapanp takes the keys and him and Drista walk to the car. "Let's go to the peir" Drista laughs. "That's what I was thinking".

                                                                                                                                      6:11pm

      George gets up to go play in the water. "Don't leave me Gogy" Dream whines. "Oh my gosh" George scoffed "your so needy". "I'm needy for you" Dream gushed. He realised what he had just said. He wished he could've realised before he said it. George's face boiled red. "Your what" George studders. "Your red" Dream grins. "I am not". Dream gets up and runs over to George. "What are you doing" George laughs. Dream lifts George up by the waist and sits him down back onto the beach towel. "What the h**l Dream" George giggles. Dream sits next to George and takes in the way George's smile froms. George was still red. George sits up and peers at Dream who is still staring. George lays down on Dream. His head on Dreams chest. Dream's eyes widen as George looks up at him. "W-what are- you doing Goerge" Dream studders. "Your warm" George says. George lays his head back onto Dream's chest. Dream dosen't know what to do so he puts his arm around George. George blushes-more than he was before-and feels Dream pull him closer. George slowly falls asleep.