Chapter 8

Farris wheel
8:37pm

    Dream comes back and Sapnap tells him what happened. Dream didn't believe him at first. "There's no way". But after Sapnap pointed out the way George acts around him Dream finally realized that George felt the same.

      Sapnap tells Dream to ride the Farris wheel and to confess to him there. Dream agrees. They walk out of the restroom. George runs up to Dream and hugs him. "I was worried". Dream didn't know how to respond. Sapnap responds for him. "Why don't y'all go on the Farris wheel and imma go eat". Dream looks down at George. "Sure" George says with a smile.

        Dream grabs George's arm and runs over the the Farris wheel line. George was blushing so much. They get in line. Luckily there's 3 other people in line so it'll go fast. "Go on in" says the guy working there. They both get inside the Farris wheel. The ride begins. Dream is scared of saying anything. He's afraid that he'll mess up. "The sky looks so pretty" George stairs at the sky. "Almost as pretty as you" Dream stuttered. George and Dream lock eyes.

      George moves closer to Dream. He lays his head on Dreams shoulders. Dream grabs the tip of George's chin. They lock eyes again. "You need to tell me something" George stammered "No but I think I know something that does wanna to talk to you" Dream moves his face closer to Georges. Their lips met. Dreams hand runs up George's face. The kiss was awkward but they both loved it.

        They kiss for a long 2 minutes. When they stop their almost at the bottom of the Farris wheel. The worker opens the door to let them out. Dream grabs George's hand this time. They walk hand in hand to Sapnap. Sapnap looks at the two of them. "Did y'all have fun". Dream looks down at George while George looks up at Dream. They both nod. "I can tell. Let's go home"