Chapter 13

Coast guard
10am

"What's in your pocket young man? You know that you can't take wild life from the beach" the coast guard says calmly eyeing his pocket. "Yes sir I know that" George utters. "Show me what's in your pocket". George takes Dream out of his pocket on onto the beach towel. "See? It's not wild life" George confirms. "I see that, but what is it" he asks. "Um it's nothing really" George mumbles. 'I'm nothing' Dream jokingly thinks to himself.
"Mkay" the coast guard began "have a good day". He walks away as George picks up Dream and runs to find Sapnap. "Sapnap" George calls. "What"

"Someone about took Dream"

"What" Sapnap asks confused. "A coast guard saw me pick up Dream and thought he was wild life, or something like that". Sapnap giggles at George. Dream sits there waiting for you one of them to say something. "Go to the car so Dream can become normal" Sapnap insists. George heads back to where he left his shoes. He also takes Dreams shoes as well.

He walks back to the car with ream in hand. He gets to the car and puts Dream inside. He walks a couple feet away. After around 3 minutes, Dream gets out of the car. George didn't notice because he was looking at the beach in the distance. Dream tips towards George. George quickly turns around at the sound of something moving. Dream picks him up and runs to the beach.

George giggles as Dream jumps into the sand. He starts walking to the water. "Noo. Waitttt, I don't wanna go in the waterrrr" George stammers. Dream continues walking to the water. Dreams feet meet the saltwater. Dream puts George into the water. "It's not that bad is it". George runs away for Dream. "I don't like itttt" he calls. Dream quickly grabs George's waist and pulls him back to the water. George trips into the shores water. George frantically gets up and runs to where he was to begin with. "YOU CANT CATCH ME" George calls out. Dream sprints after him. Dream quickly catches up. "Your Slow" Dream points out. "Whatever" George calls back.

Dream tackles George onto the beach towel. George can't stop laughing from being tickled. Their laughs feel in the air. Sapnap walks over to get something to drink. He sees the two play fighting. "Ok love birds, wanna go grab something to eat?" Sapnap asks. Dream and George sit up. "There's a pizza place on the Pier. We could go there" Dream suggested. "Sounds good" George says while getting up. They all put their shoes on and walk to the pier.