Chapter 5

Amusement park
12:38pm

Dream sees patches walk out of his room. He gets up to go get her. He picks her up and hugs her. 'He's so cute' George thought. "Wanna hold her" Dream asks George. "Sure" George says with a smile. George hugs patches. 'He's so cute' Dream thought.
"Can we go to the amusement park now" Sapnap asked. "Sure" Dream says. Dream gives patches a kiss on the head after George sat her on the coach.
Sapnap puts on his dream hoodie. George goes to find his sweater in Dreams room. He grabs the sweater and walks fast out the room. They know it's gonna be warm while their there but it'll be cold tonight.

They all get in the car and put their sweaters amd hoodies in the back. Sapnap sits in the backseat this time. He did that on purpose. He knows that Dream will have to make his move at the amusement park. 20 minutes later they pull in the parking lot and everyone gets their hoodies but George forgets to grab his sweater. "GOGY GET YOUR SWEATER" Sapnap yelled across the parking lot. "I'll be fine" George yells back.

They walk around for awhile. Laughing at each other. There was a couple times Dream had to run away cause Sapnap and George got recognized by fans. They got pretzels. The big ones. Sapnap had the idea of going on a roller coaster. "But I'm scared of roller coasters" George said. "You'll be ok. You can ride with Dream he'll keep you safe" Sapnap said jokingly.

"WHAT" Dream says blushing. "Why are you turning red clay" George asked. "I'm not red" Dream said hiding in his hands. "Oh sure" Sapnap says. "Stop. I'm not doing this in public" Dream remarked. "Oh snap I forgot." George says quietly "I'm sorry". Dream is red. Hoping he doesn't become more red. "You can go to the restroom" Sapnap reminds him "if you ever feel it coming". Sapnap had a point. He got up and sprinted to the restroom. He locked the door and sat on the floor. "How could you be so dumb" Dream said aloud "dumb enough to tell Sapnap". Dream sits there for a couple minutes."Great" George says. "Sorry" Sapnap mutters.