Chapter 15

Confession
12:45pm

     "I wish you could have saw" Sapanp giggles. Dream in froze. "There's no way" Dream mutters. "There is a way" Sapnap laughs "Now come on the Pizzas gonna get cold" He said while pulling Dreams arm. They walk back over to the table were George sat alone. "Oh your back" George says happily. 'He is blushing' Dream thinks 'Sapnap wansn't joking'. Dream sits next to George. They all start to eat the pizza and joke around with each other. Dream sees George looking at him though the conner of his eye. Dream looks over at him. "Yes" Dream asks in a joking tone. "N-nothing" George studders. "Dream and Gogy sittin' in a tree! K-I-S-S-I-N-G" Sapnap begins before being interrupted by Dream. "Real nice Sapnap". Sapnap laughs. George is stil looking at Dream. "Dream must be hotter than the pizza cause George won't take his eyes off him". Sapnap grined. "That don't make sence Sapnap" George states.

     "So George" Dream mutters "Sapnap told me something. But I want you to tell me what you said when I left". "Let's talk about it later. Ok?" George asks. "Sounds fine with me".

     After they ate their pizza they went back to the beach. They all go to build a sand cattle. "Guys Drista wants to come" Dream says "is that ok".
"Yea she's cool" Sapnap says. "Ok I'll have to go pick her up. Y'all stay here". "Okay" George smiles.