Chapter 21

Cuteeee

      George lifts his head, "I'm going to get breakfast" George rolls out of bed and begins to the door. "I'm coming with you" Dream huffs. They both enter into the kitchen. "Clingy" George jokes. "I know" Dream smiles while hugging George from behind. George turns red, then begins to hum the chorus to 'freaks'-by surf curse-while making eggs for the three boys to eat. Sapnap walks in. "Watcha love birds doing" Sapnap yawns. "Making breakfast, with mr.clingy" George laughs, then continues to hum 'freaks'. "I am clingy" Dream whines while hugging George tighter. George kisses Dreams cheek, which quickly turns red after.

"So are you two, dating? Or what's going on here" Sapnap asks. "Oh um," George stutters. "If George wants to be, then yes" Dream grins, while taking his plate of eggs to the table were Sapnap was sitting. "Oh" George forms a airy smile, "I'll think about it dreamy". "Oooo~" Sapnap adds. "Shut it snapmap" Dream laughs. "If you call me 'snapmap' again we're going to have issues" Sapnap rolls his eyes. George slides a plates of eggs over to Sapnap, and then sits next to Dream. "Are the eggs good?" George asks. "Very" Sapnap says with his mouth full. George laughs, "good".

The boys finish up eating and go to put actual good clothes on, not just the sweat pants and t-shirts they were all wearing. Dream puts on a white collared shirt with a green t-shirt over it, with black jeans and vanz. George wears the first hoodie he sees, which happens to be Dreams, with dark blue jeans and Converse. Sapnap just wears a black-T with blue jeans, vanz and some rings.

A little while later

"So gogy, are we.... official" Dreams asks.

A long silence pasts in between the two sitting on the couch.

"Um, y-yes" George whispers under his breath.

Dream jumps off the couch and pulls George with him. Dream lightly lifts George off the ground then spins in a circle. George's face lights up, because of the happiness coming from Dream. "Calm down cla-" George begins before getting interrupted by "I can't Georgie,

"I love you!"

The two boys hug tightly in the middle of the living room.