Episode 30 - Appear, the Peach Fortune Teller, Marika!

The episode starts with seeing the village Yuuta promised to go.

The village doesn't seemed to be covered in vines because it's located deep within the mountains. And the people are just enjoying their lives doing their daily activities.

Right now, it shifts to Nagamasa, where he is in the middle of picking up some rice plants in the water.

After finishing what he gathered he went back to his house.

Oichi: Ah, my lord Nagamasa, welcome home*bows*.

Nagamasa: Hey Ichi, I have managed to bring back a lot of rice which were harvest.

Oichi: *giggles*I suppose we do not have to worry about gathering more a little while. You can lay them over here.

After Nagamasa puts the plants in the kitchen, he sees Oichi cooking something beside him.

Nagamasa then closed in on Oichi and hugged her from behind.

Oichi: My lord... Nagamasa?

Nagamasa: Forgive me, Ichi. It's just I cannot help to know if you really are here beside me.

Oichi: ...

Nagamasa: Ever since that day, when we were both given a second chance to live, I swore to never leave your side again. And now here we are, living a peaceful life together, happily. After everything we've been through, back in the first war, my marriage to you, and the conflicts with brother-in-law, I just could not bear to lose you again and know if I can face this reality.

Oichi was surprised, but then turned around to face her husband, and gently puts her hand on his cheek.

Oichi: Lord husband, I understand how you feel. But you can rest assure that I am here with you and right by your side.

Nagamasa: Ah, that's right... *puts hand on top of Oichi's*

Oichi: You have nothing to fear. For I am forever your flower that will forever bloom in your presence. You are my happiness, for as I am yours, in life and death. Is it enough?

Nagamasa: Yes, feeling your hand and seeing your warm smile is more than enough.

As the couple continue their moment, they were soon cut off when they heard the sound of a motor near by.

Oichi: What was that?

Nagamasa: Stay here, I will see.

Nagamasa then left and went outside.

But as he took a few steps, he saw that it was Yuuta, who is riding on his motorcycle and parked on in front of Nagamasa.

Nagamasa: Yuuta?

Yuuta: Lord Nagamasa.

Later...

Yuuta went inside the house, sitting right in front of Nagamasa while Oichi is serving tea.

Oichi: Here, sir Yuuta.

Yuuta: Thanks, lady Oichi.

Nagamasa: This is quite a surprise. I never thought our paths would cross again. Although, it is nice to see you again Yuuta.

Yuuta: Thank you, although I could say the same thing to you.

Nagamasa: Me and Ichi are just fine if you are wondering.

Yuuta: That's good to know.

Oichi: The last time you have left is when you and your friend went to save Ieyasu's daughter, correct? Did you...?