Episode 16 - The Truth Behind a Banana's Peel

Following back from episode 14, Yuuta is still recovering from his injuries after suffering from the defeat of Mitsunari.

It is a beautiful day and the weather's perfect in the Takeda dorms.

As for Yuuta, he's currently practicing his strikes with his sword outside near his room, close to the cherry blossom.

After he ended his training routine with a powerful strike, Yuuta started breathing and sweat a lot.

Yuuta: Whew, feel's like I'm back in good shape.

Kanami: -Yuuta?

As Yuuta hears a voice, he turns around to see Kanami carrying a tray of food in her hands.

Yuuta: Ah, Kana! Good morning.

Kanami: What are you doing?!

After Kanami put the tray of food down on a ledge, she immediately went to Yuuta and began checking and touching his body while having a worried look on her face.

Kanami: This certainly cannot do! You are still recovering from your wounds.

Yuuta: Kana, you don't have to worry. I'm okay.

Kanami: You certainly won't be if you keep doing this. Come on.

Kanami helped Yuuta back into his room, set up his bed, and helped him lie down.

Yuuta: Geez, Kana. I told you I'm all better.

Kanami: I do not care, I only want what is best for your condition. What were you thinking practicing this early in the morning? Your wounds could have opened.

Yuuta: Well it was a beautiful day, and after seeing the cherry blossom trees blooming out there, I couldn't contain myself.

Kanami: Honestly, Yuuta. I understand your situation in keeping your shape to assist the army, but you should also worry about yourself. After all...

Kanami then gently grabs Yuuta's hand and holds it to her.

Kanami: -Your life is very important.

Yuuta: Kana... Your right, sorry for making you worry.

Kanami: It's fine. Here, I made you some breakfast.

Yuuta: Thanks. Got to say, though. Never thought Lord Shingen would be so generous to let you come here.

Kanami: I managed to have a conversation with him, now I can come see you as long as I notify him.

Yuuta: Thank god he agreed. Well, thank you for the meal.

After Yuuta prayed and said those words, he began to chow down.

Yuuta: Mmm~ So good!

Kanami: *giggle*I'm glad you love it. Just leave it to the side once you are finished.