Episode 14 - The Orange's Fear and The Lemon's Determination

It begins after the events of facing Mitsunari.

Yuuta is seen lying down in a futami mat in a room, with bandages to cover his injuries from his previous battle.

He's still unconscious, but Yuuta began to slowly open his eyes.

His vision was blurry at first, but it later became clearer, seeing Yukimura and the others beside him at his bed.

Sakura: Hey, he's waking up!

Yukimura: Ah, Yuuta.

Yuuta: *grunts*Ow... Guys...?

Yuuta attempts to get up, but is still hurting.

Yukimura: Take it easy, you are still recovering.

All of sudden, Sakura leaped onto Yuuta and hugged him tightly while shedding tears.

Sakura: Yuuta! Thank goodness you're alive!

Yuuta: Ow ow ow! Sakura, too tight!

Yukimura: Sakura, calm down! You're hurting him even more.

Sakura: I-I'm sorry, my lord. *sniffs*But, you were unconscious for so long Yuuta. I was really really worried about you.

Yuuta put his hand on Sakura's head and patted her while showing a smile.

Yuuta: I'm sorry I had you worried there, Sakura.

Sakura: *sniff*No, it's fine. I'm just glad you're okay.

Yuuta: Heh. But, what happened to me? And where am I?

Michiko: You are in Lord Shingen's quarters, where you have been treated. Naomi carried you back, and already reported about the situation.

Yuuta: Naomi? That's right, I was protecting her from Mitsunari! Where is she? Is she okay!?

Naomi: Calm down, Shirayanagi.

Yuuta and the others saw Naomi showing herself behind the slided door.

Yuuta: Naomi! You're okay, thank goodness...

Naomi: Y-Yeah... thanks to you.

As Naomi stepped in, she bowed down towards Yuuta.

Naomi: I apologize! I'm responsible for your injuries. My rash decisions almost costed your life. So-

Yuuta: Naomi.

Naomi: Eh?

Yuuta: You don't have to say sorry. I'm just glad you're okay.

Naomi: Shirayanagi...

Then, Shingen and Kenshin made their appearances as they made their way inside the room.

Shingen: It seems you are awake, Yuuta.

Yukimura: Lord Shingen.

Michiko: Father.