Episode 7 - The Man Who Fell in Love with the Enemy

In the castle, it centers to the training dojo, where the Takeda men train.

Right now, Yuuta and Yukimura are training with each other by battling with spears

The other trainees are sitting by the side, observing their duel.

Trainee1: Yukimura seems to be in good shape.

Trainee2: Tell that to sir Yuuta too, his skills are equal to the general.

Yukimura continues to twirl his spear everytime before attempting to strike Yuuta.

However, Yuuta sees Yukimura's moves and he dodges and strikes back. Only for Yukimura to block them, but was pushed back due to the strikes being strong.

As Yukimura then thrusts his spear, Yuuta dodges and grabs it, laying both spears at his neck-point.

The trainees are surprised to see Yuuta win the duel, while Yuuta is of course disappointed in his defeat.

Yuuta: You're treating this pointy stick like a torch. You're pretending to play with fire. I saw how you fought Yukimura, your tactic was always to create distance between you and the soldiers, then seeing the opening to strike back.

Yukimura: ...

Yuuta: But that will also leave yourself wide open, so you should focus on staying defensive.

Yukimura: Yes, you're right.

Then, then two went back into training.

Later...

Yukimura is walking, while being catched up by Yuuta.

Yuuta: Yukimura!

Yukimura: Hm? ...Yuuta.

Yuuta: Yukimura, um... are you alright?

Yukimura: What do you mean?

Yuuta: You can't fool me, I know you've been behaving strange lately. Something did happen to you back at Kawanakajima, am I right?.

Yukimura: ...

Yuuta: I knew it, your face tells it all. Yukimura, please tell me what's wrong. If it's anything bothering you then I can help. We're friends aren't we?

Yukimura: Yuuta... Thank you for worrying about me. But this sort of matter is mine to deal with alone. Now please excuse me.

Yukimura then walked away, leaving Yuuta continuing to worrying about him.

Yuuta: Yukimura...

Later...

Both Yukimura and Sakura are speaking with Shingen at the top of the castle.

Shingen: Yukimura?

Sakura: Yes, Lord Yukimura has been acting strange after the day we battled the Uesugi.