Episode 33 - New Troubles in Echigo

It is the beginning of the morning in Kai, where it centers on the Takeda castle.

While in the courtyard, Setsuna is seen training with his katana. Surprisingly seeing him with a couple of banages around his body from his earlier fight with Yuuta.

Although, his style while training is similar to how he fights as an armored rider. Adding some twirls and quick some quick thrusts from the tip.

But as he performed a powerful strike, he suddenly felt a little shock from his wounds, forcing him to stop practicing for now.

Setsuna: Nngh...! So, this is the limit of how much I can do while injured.

Setsuna closes his eyes as he looks up at the sky, bringing flashbacks of his fight with Yuuta earlier

*flashback*

The flashback has many scenes of their battle, quickly skipping of how both were able to injure each other.

Yuuta's voice also happens to be there while the scenes played.

Yuuta(flashback): ...I will keep fighting to protect that happiness! I won't let anyone be victims to the Inves. I may have failed to protect a life, but I will keep protecting the people, my friends, and all those I care about! I will save this country, and will help bring back peace and harmony. And that... will be my stage!

*end flashback*

Setsuna: Heh. Determination and mistakes are what a warrior needs to get back up on his own two feet. You really are an interesting individual, Yuuta Shirayanagi.

All of a sudden, Setsuna heard a voice from afar. Which happens to be his own sister.

Kanami: Yuuta...! Yuuta, where are you?! ...Oh dear, where has he gone now?

Setsuna: Kanami?

Kanami then turns to see her brother walking towards her.

Kanami: Setsuna? Why are you here?

Setsuna: That is what I want to ask. I was in the middle of training until I heard your voice. Did something happen?

Kanami: I was just looking for Yuuta, have you seen him?

Setsuna: I just happened to run by him. Says he needs to do an errand in the village.

Kanami: An errand? What is it?

Setsuna: I do not know, he didn't ask.

Kanami: I see. Thank you, Setsuna.

As Kanami began to leave, Setsuna immediately grabs her wrist to stop her.

Setsuna: Wait, you're not planning to go look for him, are you?

Kanami: I am. Why do you ask?

Setsuna: You forget we are currently under Takeda's protection. Who knows what dangers you'll face if you step over the wall.

Kanami: There is nothing to be concerned, brother. I am just going to look for Yuuta, and most of the people in the village are familiar with me.

Setsuna: *sigh*Very well, but I am coming along with you.

Kanami: Setsuna, there's no need to-

Setsuna: No, you're my primary concern as of now. Wherever you go, I go too.

Kanami just let out a sigh and reluctantly agrees.

Later...

Setsuna and Kanami are then walking around the village, searching for Yuuta.