Episode 20 - A Samurai's Disappearance

After the Oda and Toyotomi's siege towards Kai, it's seen the castle and the village being damaged.

There were a bunch of smokes in different areas, lots of houses completely destroyed, and a bunch of villagers injured and being tended by doctors.

Right now, the scene focuses on Sakura and her ninja squad as they start investigating and searching the area where Yuuta has been defeated by Hideko.

Ninja1: Sakura!

Sakura: Hm? What is it? Is there anything to report?

Ninja1: Yes. We investigated the scene here in this area, and all we managed to find was this.

The ninja gave Sakura a piece of cloth that was from Yuuta's jacket.

Sakura: This is Yuuta's... Where did you find it?

Ninja1: We managed to find it here in this area. As you can see closer, the patterns of pieces of grass and dust on the ground resembles that of a person lying here with his arms open.

Sakura: Could it be Yuuta?

Ninja1: I believe so. However, we weren't able to find where he actually is.

Sakura: I see. Report to the other squads to continue their search.

Ninja1: Of course, it shall be done.

After the ninja then disappeared, Sakura started to think for a moment.

Sakura: Hmm... This is very strange. I know Yu was around here somewhere but we can't seem to find him no matter where we look. Even Kuroh disappeared afterwards. ...*sigh*Yu, wherever you are, I just hope you're okay.

Meanwhile...

Back in Akechi Castle, Hideko is bringing in Kanami as a prisoner, with some Kurokages holding her.

There, once she enters inside, she's been confronted by Nobunaga and Hideyoshi.

Hideko: *bows*Lord Nobunaga, father, I bring back with great news that our mission is complete

Hideko: *bows*Lord Nobunaga, father, I bring back with great news that our mission is complete. I present to you, the princess herself.

As the guards moved Kanami up for the two daimyos to see.

Hideyoshi: Ah, it's good to finally meet you! Well done my girl, because of you and everyone's efforts, we finally found her safe and sound.

Nobunaga moved up and looked at Kanami up close.

Nobunaga: Those eyes... There is no doubt about it. You are indeed your father's daughter.

Kanami: How unexpected for you to state the obvious, Lord Nobunaga.

Kurokage1: Hey! Watch your mouth, do you have any idea who you're speaking to!

Nobunaga: Enough. ...For now, take her to her cell, make sure to keep her guarded.