Episode 27 - Counterattack! The True Battle Begins!

It starts much earlier, after Setsuna, Sakura, and Kuroh went on ahead to assist the Saika.

Right now, we see the Takeda's camp in Nagashino. Every single Takeda and Uesugi Kurokage are having discussions of the fight, while the others are arming themselves to prepare for the worst.

 Every single Takeda and Uesugi Kurokage are having discussions of the fight, while the others are arming themselves to prepare for the worst

Now, it shifts over to Michiko, who after the outburst, was at the entrance of the camp, looking at the battlefield.

But that was then Yuuta approached her.

Yuuta: Michiko?

Michiko: Hm? Oh, Yuuta it's just you. Is there something you need?

Yuuta: Nah, just came here to check up on you. How are you doing?

Michiko: I am well. Just clearing my mind before the battle begins.

Yuuta: That so? That's good.

Michiko: ...Yuuta, I just want to apologize for earlier. I did not mean to express my emotions like that.

Yuuta: I-It's fine, really! I understand how you felt back there, don't have to be ashamed.

As Michiko remained quiet, continuing to stare at the battlefield, Yuuta lowered his head and began to get serious.

Yuuta: Hey, uh... I think I should be the one who's sorry.

Michiko: ...? For what?

Yuuta: I swear with complete honest that it wasn't my plan to take Yukimura's place.

Michiko: *nods*I know. You wouldn't do such a thing, even though I may not have known you for too long. But... it's just that-

Yuuta: I know you're worried about him, and I am too! But lord Shingen was right, Yukimura is strong, he's not the same guy you saved years ago. There's no way he would lose to a bunch of monsters.

Michiko: *sigh*...I suppose. But I still have this feeling of worry for him which I can't just let go.

Yuuta: Michiko...

Michiko: ...You know, back when my father was ill, I had to take care of every single role he played. I... I abandoned my love for Yukimura back then so I would focus on finishing what my father started, so he can be at ease. However, there was something I realized back then.

Yuuta: What was it?

Michiko: ...After you saved my father and ended our civil war, I thought to myself of what if there was some other way. If I could go back in time, I would've thought of a solution where I wouldn't have to separated from him. I haven't even made up with my time with Yukimura. Yukimura, my father, and the people of Echigo, they are all whom I love with all my heart. I just can't bear to lose someone I love ever again.

Yuuta: *thoughts*Wow... I never seen Michiko expressing this kind of side of her before.

Yuuta walks up to Michiko and puts his hand on her shoulder.