Episode 26 - A Banana's Genesis Transformation!

As expected of what Magoichi mentioned earlier, the Oda and Toyotomi army are in the middle of a battlefield and are prepared to face the Take-Uesu Army.

Right now, we see Hideko, Mitsunari, and Nobuyuki who already transformed with each having their own groups of Kurokages behind them, while they're on their horses.

The atmosphere already tense before the battle is about to begin.

Behind the armies is the Oda and Toyotomi home camp, where they are both looking at the view of the huge battlefield.

Hideyoshi: So, it has finally begun.

Nobunaga: ...

Hideyoshi: I don't care what anyone says, but we both know that this may be our biggest fight yet.

That was then Nobunaga rose from his seat and observed the view of the battlefield with a calm mind.

Nobunaga: *sigh*The feeling never grows old when a warrior arrives on the battlefield. But I suppose it goes for all after our deaths.

Hideyoshi: ...Nobunaga, can I ask you something? Why do you not want to continue your quest in ruling this country yourself?

Nobunaga: Why would you ask a foolish question, monkey?

Hideyoshi: Hey, I'm serious here!

Nobunaga: ...Do you remember that time of my death?

Hideyoshi: Ah... I assume you are talking about the time where Ishida Mitsunari betrayed you and left you for dead at Honnoji, right?

Nobunaga: You may say it was betrayal, but at that time, Mitsunari has helped me realized something at that time.

Hideyoshi: Helped...? You...? What kind of nonsense are you saying, Nobunaga?

Nobunaga: ...I have always thought of myself destined for great things, which was what gave me the motivation to lead this country to its first step. However, overtime I have grown careless, and it led me to my doom.

Hideyoshi: Nobunaga...

Nobunaga: When I was about to meet my end at Honnoji, I thought to myself that the cycle will never end. However, amidst the fire, I have saw something.

Hideyoshi: Saw something? What was it?

Nobunaga: It was you monkey, and Ieyasu.

Hideyoshi: Eh?

Nobunaga: The day when you two pledged your allegiances to me was when I realized that you two would pick off where we left off. And so, you did.

Hideyoshi: *scratches head*Heh, not for me though. Even though I was the one who united the country in the first place, Ieyasu ended up taking over.

Nobunaga: ...But then the war began anew, and even after our desperate struggles in the past, we still continue on these times of chaos and bloodshed. That is why the power that united this country before must be brought back before it is too late.

Hideyoshi: And bringing back the princess of the Tokugawa is the solution?

Nobunaga: ...Yes.

Hideyoshi: Hmm... Well, it's true that I've seen my fair share of war. And honestly, I want peace to be brought back to these lands as soon as possible. But no matter what happens Nobunaga, if you're willing to go down this path, then I will follow as well.

Nobunaga: Hmph, very well. Do whatever you want, monkey.

Hideyoshi: Hup*gets up from seat*! Anyway, looks like we're in a for a fight this time. The Take-Uesu Army has the advantage, not to mention that Takeda's armored rider also has that new power of his. This is going to be tough.