Episode 9 - The Mother Tree

In the little time that has passed during Episode 7, it shifts back over to Yuuta.

Presently, he's seen riding his Sakura Hurricane through the open fields, going somewhere.

While riding, Yuuta thought back when he was at the Takeda castle.

*flashback*

In the Takeda castle, Yuuta is present along with Shingen, Sakura, and Yukimura.

As of right now, he's telling the three of them something very important.

Shingen: You have to leave for a while?

Yuuta: That's right. So, may I have your permission Lord Shingen?

Sakura: Wa-Wait, Yu. What are you thinking in a time like this? There's no telling when the Uesugi will come attacking again. Without you with us, we'll be totally no match for them again.

Yukimura: Besides, where will you go?

Yuuta: It's hard to explain... But, all I can say it's something that will help us in stopping our war against the Uesugi.

Sakura: But, Yu-

Yuuta: I already know Sakura, about not being there. But if we don't do something to end our war against them...

Yuuta then turns to Yukimura.

Yuuta: -Then some very unfortunate things will happen.

Yukimura: Yuuta...

Shingen: Mmm... Very well, Yuuta. Your permission has been granted.

Sakura: But, my lord-!

Shingen: I do not like the decision of him suddenly leaving us either, Sakura. However, Yuuta isn't one to make foolish decisions. Therefore Yuuta, I will trust in whatever you are willing to do.

Yuuta: Lord Shingen. Thank you so much! I swear it won't be for nothing!

Shingen: But one more thing. Here.

Shingen tossed Yuuta another huge lock in the shape of a dandelion.

Yuuta: Another one of those huge locks?

Shingen: This lock vehicle will allow you to transport yourself back to us if you are far away. Whatever you're about to do, caution yourself out there.

Yuuta: Thanks lord, I promise I won't let you down!

*end flashback*

Yuuta is then seen back at the present, where he's riding through a forest with a bunch of trees.

As he continues down the trail, he finally made it out to the open to his destination. Specifically, where he's about to start.

 Specifically, where he's about to start