Episode 28 - Fallen Tiger, Rising Dragon

Immediately after the last episode, Yuuta and Hideko have been confronted by the red monster and Yukimura.

Although, Yukimura seems to be looking and acting strangely.

Gaim: Yukimura? Yukimura is it really you?!

However, strangely enough, Yukimura didn't reply to Yuuta's call.

Gaim: What's wrong? Say something why don't you?!

Red Monster: It is no use, Orange Samurai. He can no longer hear any of your cries.

Gaim: What!?

As Yuuta stares at Yukimura's strange behavior, he finally realizes Yukimura's eyes.

Gaim: Wait, why are his eyes red? What did you do to him?!

Red Monster: Have you not heed my words from earlier. I recalled saying that this human's strength has interested me, which is why I have taken him in.

Before Gaim can question further, he heard familiar voices.

Ryugen: Shirayanagi!

It was Michiko and Naomi, as they're heading their way across the bridge to where Yuuta is.

Gaim: Michiko, Naomi, what are you doing here?

Zangetsu: We were just busy fighting the enemy's forces earlier, but then the monsters from Echigo suddenly appeared and nearly ambushed us.

Gaim: What!? Those monsters...? You sure?

Ryugen: Yes. Lord Kenshin has immediately ordered us to find you and let you know of the current situation.

Then, Michiko turned her head to see Yukimura to where the red monster is.

Zangetsu: Yukimura? Yukimura, you are safe! Thank the heavens you're-

Gaim: Michiko, no! Stay back!

The moment Michiko took a step towards Yukimura, Yuuta immediately grabs her wrist and pulled her back.

Zangetsu: Yuuta, what are you doing?!

Gaim: Something's not right here. That's not Yukimura.

Zangetsu: What are you saying?

Red Monster: It's just as your ally has spoken. The human you once knew is no more.

Zangetsu: You... You're the one who captured Yukimura.

Red Monster: Indeed.

Hideko: Just what are you plotting in using Takeda's general?

Red Monster: To give you all a demonstration of the power I've bestowed upon. To which you humans will never hope to comprehend.

The red monster then turned to Yukimura, and nodded to him.

Yukimura also nodded and surprisingly showed and put on a Genesis Driver.

Hideko: A Genesis Driver!?

Gaim: When on Earth did Yukimura had a belt too?!

The red monster then puts out his hand, and showed a swirling ball of red energy on it. And suddenly, a new energy lockseed appeared on his hand.

 And suddenly, a new energy lockseed appeared on his hand