Episode 6 - Arrival of a Rival! The Banana Transformation!

It's now the start of the morning, and Yuuta is seen still sleeping in his room.

But he starts to wake up, but still a little sleepy.

Yuuta: *yawn*...Boy, I slept like a log this time. Kind of weird though, 'cause these past few days I was able to have a goodnight's rest.

Yuuta then remembered some nights where he had those dreams of the mysterious voice.

Yuuta: *thoughts*Still... what were those dreams I had? That talk about some "golden fruit"... It feels like I'm suppose to do something here in this world. ...I wonder if I'll be able to go back home.

(Intro)

Later...

Yuuta already got in his clothes and started walking around in the castle's courtyard.

Yuuta: *stretches and yawns*

As he continues to walk around, he suddenly heard the sound of a tree branch shaking.

When he looked around, Yuuta then spot Sakura up on a tree.

Sakura: Tee hee. Good morning, Yu!

Yuuta: Ah, morning Sakura!

Sakura: *jumps down from tree*You're up early today.

Yuuta: I could say the same to you.

Sakura: Well, father said that shinobi must take naps during night and day. That way we're fully energized to be on lookout.

Yuuta: That's... kind of a rough schedule you got there.

Sakura: Yeah, I know. But it's not bad once you get used to it.

Yuuta: Whatever you say. By the way, Sakura...

Sakura: Yeah, what is it?

Yuuta: Have you seen Yukimura lately?

Sakura: *shakes head*Mm-mm, not really. Why, do you need him for something?

Yuuta: No, it's not that. It's just that these past few days, he's been acting kind of weird.

Sakura: What do you mean?

Yuuta: Well, ever since that day in Kawanakajima, he wasn't talking, like at all. He also had a weird look in his eyes...

Sakura: Huh, you got a good point. But It's Lord Yukimura we're talking about. I'm sure he'll get better soon.

Yuuta: Yeah, I guess you're right.

Sakura: By the way Yu, what are you going to do today?

Yuuta: Um, what do you mean by that?

Sakura: I mean, today there's no sudden movements from the Uesugi or any other armies, so most likely you got the day off.