Episode 31 - Another Assault! The Green Overlord!

In the middle of an area in Kai, a place where farmers grow rice near the village, it shows a little boy who is running around.

That little boy just happens to be Itou, the one who Yuuta saved and told him about the Mother Tree.

Itou seems to be happy, as he is picking up some rice plants.

After he bought what he needed, he is seen walking back with a basket with loads of rice plants.

Itou: Al... right*grunt*. I hope this is enough for today. Daddy will be so happy when I get back.

As he continues walking down, Itou looks up at the sky, thinking about something.

Itou: Hmm... I wonder how the mister is doing. *giggle*I hope I can see him again.

After a little time, Itou finally came back to his house and opened the door.

Itou: Father, I'm back!

But as Itou looked around, the room was empty.

Itou: Huh? Where is he? Daddy! Daddy, where are you!

After searching through the inside, Itou decided to go around the back of the house, where their garden is.

But suddenly, as Itou went to the back, his eyes trembled in fear.

He found his father, but he was being lifted and choked from the throat... by one of the Overlords, the Female Inves from earlier.

Female Inves: *evil chuckle*How I love to see a human struggling within the palm of my hand

Itou's Father: L-Let... go. Please...!

Itou: Father...?

Itou's Father then turned to see his son who is scared.

Itou's Father: ...! Itou!

Female Inves: Hmm... What's this? A son?

Itou's Father: Run...! Run, my son!

After hearing his father's words while shaken in fear, Itou started to run away.

But oddly, the Female Inves did not react.

Female Inves: *evil chuckle*Let him run, it matters not. Soon, everything in this world will be in our grasp.

Itou's Father: W... What do you want, you demon?! Leave my son alone!

Female Inves: It's hopeless, no matter how much you humans struggle, the world will seen be ours.

Suddenly, the Female Inves seems to be doing something to Itou's father, since there are black roots creeping underneath his skin.

Then, Itou's father feels tremendous pain as his whole body begins to change after seeing vines creeping around him.