Episode 23 - Back to the Front Lines! Raise Your Flag, Triumph Arms!

Back to where we left off from the last episode, Yuuta along with Setsuna and Tadatomo went to rescue Kanami. Who was being held captive by the Oda and Toyotomi.

The rescue attempt was a success and they attempt to escape.

However, just when they thought they were in the clear, Yuuta and Kanami are backed into a corner once again.

Right now, the two are being faced against Oda and Toyotomi's three armored riders out on the wide open field.

Duke: Did you honestly believe you can escape from our grasp?

Gaim: Tch, how did you find us?

Iduun: Father and Lord Nobunaga had their suspicions intruders would come to take the princess as soon as she was captured. So they devised to ambush you here on this very spot.

Duke: Now then... return the princess to us, Takeda's armored rider.

Kanami: Yuuta-.

Before Kanami can speak, Yuuta puts his hand on Kanami's shoulder to comfort her.

Gaim: No, I won't do it!

Iduun: How foolish of you... *draws sword*Then we shall take her back by force.

Gaim: I won't allow that! I may have lost, but I'm better than ever and ready this time.

Yuuta then grabbed his two lockseeds and holds it up.

Gaim: Kana... This time, I will protect you.

Lockseeds: Orange! Tangerine Energy! ...Lock On!×2

After he puts his locks on his belt and the Genesis Core Unit he installed, Yuuta transformed.

Soiya! Mix! Orange Arms: Path of Blossoms, on Stage! Jimber Tangerine! Ha-Ha!

Gaim: Kana, stay back.

Kanami: O-Okay...

After Kanami moved a few steps back, the four warriors got themselves readies their weapons and prepared themselves.