Episode 5 - Samurai to Ninja! Go, Strawberry Arms!

In the continuation of the battle, Yuuta is seen battling against Naomi.

Yuuta starts swinging his two swords, but Naomi is doing is dodging them.

Gaim: Gah! Stand still, will you!

But as Yuuta starts swing his swords again, he was suddenly being shot at by Naomi's blaster, the Budou Ryuhou.

Yuuta tries to strike Naomi again, but everytime Naomi dodges, she counters by shooting back with her blaster.

Yuuta eventually took too much damage, and is on the ground due to exhaustion.

Just as Naomi was about to blast Yuuta, she was suddenly hit by a few shurikens.

Ryugen: What!?

It was Sakura, who then appeared to Yuuta's side and started to carry him on her shoulders.

Sakura: Yu, are you okay?

Gaim: Yeah, I am thanks to you Sakura. Come on, how about we double-team?

Sakura: Sounds good to me~!

As Yuuta went back into combat, Sakura provided him support of throwing shurikens at Naomi to get her off-guard.

Eventually it started to work. Whenever Naomi dodges, she either gets hit by a shuriken or by Yuuta's sword strikes.

After Naomi was injured and got on her knees, Yuuta and Sakura started to charge right after.

But they were suddenly surrounded by a group of Uesugi Kurokages, and started to fight off.

Sakura: Geez, there's just no end to them.

Gaim: Come on, we have to keep fighting.

Sakura: I know, I know.

Sakura is dealing the troops with her ninja-speed and knocking them out from behind.

As for Gaim, he's dealing some of the troops with his sword techniques, showing orange slashes in some of them.

Gaim: Now this is just taking too long. Maybe this will help out!

Yuuta grabbed the other lockseed he received from Shingen and replaced the lock from his belt.