Chapter 9

DOUBLE UPDATE!!!!!

BET YOU WEREN'T EXPECTING THIS!!!!!!!!!!

Shaylee's POV

(the next day)

"Oh my god this was a crazy and painful idea." I whimper.

"Oh c'mon stop being a wimp Shaylee. It's painless."

"Easy for you to say. You've done this like five times. You're used to it." I whine.

Kimberley had a great idea to get "best friend" tattoos. They're just tattoos that symbolize your friendship. Obviously I agreed to the idea and now I'm regretting it because of how painful it is.  Although, I shouldn't complain because compared to this child birth is probably a millions times worse.

I also despise needles with a burning passion. They've always scared the shit out of me and still do. I can't even get blood work done without either screaming or passing out. Let's just say I had a bad experience with them when I was little. Now here I am at the age of 17, almost 18 being tortured with a needle because of my friend.

"Alright, you're all done." The woman said, "I'm just gonna put a bandage type thing on and you'll be good to go." The woman leaves my side for a few minutes and returns to put the bandage thing on my neck.

"See," Kim smirks, "it wasn't that bad." I flip the birdie at her and roll my eyes.

"Haha, you're hilarious." I say fake laughing. "You know I'm terrible with needles and I'm especially not good with pain you ass."

"Calm down." She says.

"No you're being an asshole Kimberley. You know I don't like this kind of stuff. You could've told me before we got it done."

"Shaylee, don't let the hormones take control of you. Please just come walk with me to the ice cream store next door so you could sit down and calm down." She tries telling me.

 "No. Shut up Kimberley." I snap.

"Okay, now you're the one that's being an ass Shaylee." Kimberley yells at me.  My eyes began to well with tears. Hormones are just amazing. Just kidding they're incredibly annoying.

"I'm sorry. It's just I'm so mad and I'm really sorry." I say. The tears begin to fall down my face. Kimberley frowns and takes a step towards me, wrapping her arms around my waist,

"Don't get upset. I'm sorry too. C'mon now let's go get some ie cream." Kimberley smiles. I nod my head and we beginner to walk towards the ice cream store.

Kimberley opens the door, making the little bell go off. "C'mon let's go wash off a bit in the bathroom and then we'll order our ice cream." Kimberley tells me. I nod and follow her to the bathroom.

She turns on the faucet and wets a paper towel. See, this is why I love her. She's so sweet to me and she takes care of me.

I remember the first time we met.

~~Flash Back ~~

(6 Years Old)

I sat in the corner of the classroom tears rushing down my cheeks. One of the boys in my class, Zachary, pushed me and I scratched my knee. It hurt so bad and I didn't know what to do.