Chapter 10

Okay, so I just wanted to thank you guys for 1K reads like, ilygsm!!!!!!!! In this chapter there will me a enormous time skip of about a month ish. So Shaylee will now currently be around 5 months pregnant and only has another 4 weeks until she has to leave the boys. She's leaving at 24 weeks.

Btw, so remember how I said they got a house back in Australia?

Yeah?

Okay, well the bedrooms are basically what I picture their bedrooms will look like.

________________________________________________________

~~5 Weeks Later or 1 month and a week~~

"Cal, I feel like I'm gonna be sick." I mumble as we step off the plane into the Paris airport. We were currently resuming the tour after a month off and we're all extremely excited about it. We stayed at the new house and it's amazing. It's so big and we decorated most of the rooms, which was tons fun.

Unfortunately we couldn't do anything with twins' nursery because we don't know what their genders are yet. But, tomorrow Calum and I have that appointment and I totally stoked. The three other boys and Kimberley wanted to come so I figured, why not?

My head created the illusion that the room was spinning. I have noticed that jetlag does this to me, every time with travel long distance. "Cal, I really don't feel good this time." I whined.

I feel his arm go around my waist, keeping me from possibly falling onto the round. "You'll be okay Shay. Let's go sit down somewhere." He tells me. It had to be about midnight and there was only 5 girls here and the airport was quiet.

Calum guides me to a bench and helps me sit down. "You know," Calum starts, "you're showing, like a lot." He smiles, placing his hand on my stomach and starts rubbing small circles with his thumb.

"Yeah, I am. That means our little babies are growing, and that's a good thing. But, that also means, I'm going to be needing bigger clothes." I laugh.

"Are you as nervous as I am to find out the genders?" He asks me.

"Well, that depends," I chuckle, "how nervous are you?"

"Very." He sighs

"Then no. I'm not. I could honestly care less. As long as they're healthy, then I'm happy." I tell him. "Although, I'm kind of hoping to have one girl and one boy."

"That's true, I shouldn't be nervous." He whispers, his cheeks becoming a light shade of red. I turn to look for the other boys, and the first person I notice is my brother seeing he's basically a giraffe stuck inside a human body.

"Shaylee, you okay?" My brother asks as he walks towards me, the rest of the gang close behind him.

"Yeah, I'm fine" I say, holding my head, "the jetlag is really killing me this time."

"Well, I think the jetlag is killing all of us so, why don't we head to the hotel. Besides, you guys have that doctor's appointment tomorrow afternoon." Kimberley cheers. She really handles the jetlag well. I don't have a clue how she does it.  I guess it's just another one of those mysteries that will never be solved.

~~At The Hotel~~

 "Calum Thomas Hood, hurry up in the bathroom and come snuggle with me!" I whine.

"Alright, I'll be right there." He chuckles. Don't ask, he finds it amusing when I whine or complain. A few minutes later he comes out of the bathroom and climbs into bed. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me closer to him.

"You know," I start, "you and the boys still haven't given me any girl names."

"We're working on it Shay, trust me we'll have two names by tomorrow. I promise." He tries to say without laughing.